22.Truth and Seulgi Gives Birth

Mina POV

~skip time to a week later~

It's been a week since Jimin's parents and Seulgi left for japan. Jimin and I went to pick them up now all of us are at home just catching up on some stuff.

~At home~

We were just talking until I noticed that jimin was more quiet than usual. He's usually so cheerful and talkative but now he's just quiet and frowning. I was gonna ask him but Seulgi beat me to it.

"Jimin are you ok? your so quiet today." Seulgi said and I just looked at them.

"Come with me." Jimin said and they both went upstairs while Jimin's parents and I just talked about random stuff.

Jimin's POV

"Jimin what's going on? Your usually not like this." Seulgi said but I just took out something from my jacket and I gave it to her. At first she was confuse but then her eyes widen in shock.

"J-jimin this has to be a prank right?" She asked but I shook my head as a sign of no.

"No it's not, It's real. Seulgi I know the truth about your and Mr. Wang. The baby isn't mine but his right? You were just trying to get my money and using his baby as an excuse to get close to me until I married you. Seulgi I expected more from you, I thought you were a girl who would love me for me but your just like everyone else." I said in frustration and seulgi's eyes kept widening by the second.

"NO!! the baby is yours Jimin, it's yours for real. I don't know what your talking about!" Seulgi said while acting crazy and stuff.

"Seulgi calm down, it's best to do this or do you want me to force you to sign it?" I told her and she looked down but then looked up again.

"W-why are you doing this? Do you have proof that the baby isn't yours? If not then you can't divorce me." She said and I smirked. I pulled out Mina's phone that I got from her purse and I played the recording. It was amusing to see seulgi's reaction. After the recording was done I just kept smirking at her while she had her head down in shame.

" What do you want to say now?" I asked her. Until I saw her eyes, they were like a sign of giving up. She grabbed the pen and signed the papers.

"Hm, you have every right to be mad at me. All this time I was the one who was blind, lying to myself that I love you and this baby was yours but deep down I loved Mr. Wang and no matter how hard I tried to not think of him he just keeps appearing inside my head.

I wasn't like other girls who went for money at first. I loved Mr. Wang with all my heart until I learned that he was about to get married and so I broke up with him. I was so heart broken at that time that I thought every boy was the same. They use girls until they're done satisfying themselves and so my mind became messed up and I just went after money and more money because I thought every boy was the same until today. It seems your different from the rest Jimin and it seems you opened my eyes." Seulgi said and she was crying during the whole time she said it.

"Who ever said that I was the same as those other boys?" I turned my head around to see Mr. Wang.

"Jimin please leave us alone." I did as told and I left them alone.

Seulgi's POV

"J-Jackson what are you doing here?" I asked in surprise.

"I came here to visit you but I heard your little speech by accident. I'm sorry I made you heartbroken at that time but it wasn't my choice to get married. My parents forced me to marry her but in the end I exposed the girl for who she was and the engagement was off but before I could tell you the news you had already broken up with me." Jackson said and I was shocked.

"So this whole time I was the one who misunderstood?" I asked and he nodded his head.

"I'm so sorry Jackson, this whole time I was the one wrong. I should've waited until I heard an answer from you but everything was just so wrong at the moment I couldn't think straight." I said and he just smiled.

"I know how heartbroken you were. After you left me I kept looking for you everywhere until I heard you were married to jimin. I was so heartbroken at the time and I felt so helpless to see the girl I loved was already married to someone else until Jimin had to marry Mina I thought I would have a chance. I love you Seulgi after you divorce Jimin can we go back to how we were?" Jackson asked and I felt like light was coming back to my life again.

"I would love to." I said and we both kissed until I felt my stomach started to hurt. I stopped the kiss and Jackson looked at me all worried.

"Seulgi are you ok?" Jackson asked but I just shook my head. The pain was hurting so much that I couldn't talk.

"I-I....t-think...m-my....w-water.....b-broke." I said while breathing in between each words.

I then felt someone carried me but I already closed my eyes so I couldn't tell who carried me but I knew it was Jackson.

~At the hospital~

My eyes we still closed because I couldn't hold in the pain until I heard someone say "Push" and I did and I heard it again and so I did it again and I kept doing it again and again until I heard the sound of a baby crying. that's when I felt relaxed and I went to sleep.

Jackson POV

I was walking back and forth waiting for news. then I heard the door open and I look towards the door to see a nurse smiling.

"Congratulations, you got a perfect healthy boy. the mother just fainted from being too tired but she'll wake up in a couple minutes." the nurse said and left. I was so happy I didn't know what else to say.

Seulgi would be mine again and we both already have a baby. This day was the best day of my life.

-----------------

I'm SUPER SORRRRRRRY FOR NOT UPDATING but here I am with an update also THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE VIEWS AND VOTES!!!!!!!!! I LOVE YOU GUYS!!! Also I know the ship of Seulgi and Jackson is wrong and all but just let it go please.