Special Chapter PT.2

After everyone has held the baby once, they all left and now it was just me, mina and Min-ji.

Mina POV

I was holding Min-ji until I realised, jimin hadn't held Min-ji yet. Jimin was near me just looking at me and min-ji.

"Jimin, why don't you hold her?" I asked while giving Min-ji to him but he refused.

"I-I'm scared that I'll drop her, I'm pretty clumsy," he said but I still tried to persuade him but it was of no use. So I just sighed and held Min-ji but suddenly Min-ji started crying. I rocked her back and forth but she still cried and so I fed her but still no use. I tried to  calm her down but she just cried harder making me unsure of what to do.

As I was trying to calm her down while thinking of other ways to calm her, I saw a hand reach towards Min-ji and suddenly Min-ji was in Jimins arms.

Jimin was rocking her back and forth while humming a lullaby to make Min-ji sleep and for some reason seeing the scene in front of me I felt my whole body relax and I also fell asleep.

Jimins POV

When I saw Mina trying her best to calm Min-ji but couldn't, I immediately wanted to hold her to calm her and so I did. I reached my hands out and held her and then i started to rock her like how i saw Mina do it and then i hummed a lullaby.

As I was making Min-ji fall asleep, I took a glance at Mina to realize she had also fallen asleep which made me chuckle.

Soon after Min-ji was asleep in my arms which I found really adorable and so I couldn't control myself and lightly kissed her cheek.

Doing this made me smile even more, I was so happy, I finally held Min-ji and now I'm not so scared to drop her anymore.

Soon as Min-ji was sleeping peacefully I put her into the hospital bassinet. The whole room was quiet but the air in the room was definitely full of happiness.

I got my phone out and took a pic of me kissing Min-ji's cheeks, and started texting the boys.

~The Boys~

~Pj has sent a pic~

P

J: You guys will never be able to do this for a long time except jackson.                                                                    ~Jackson has sent a pic~

WJ: Yeah you guys will never be able to do this for a long time.

JJK: First of all your kids are adorable and second don't you guys dare to show off just because you guys have kids.

SS: I agree with jungkook, you guys won't be the only ones to have kids, sooner or later we will to.

PJ: Im still going to show off cause for one i know jungkook doesn't have the guts to make tzuyu pregnant and samson doesn't have a girlfriend.

JJK: Are you underestimating me?

WJ: He is boy, he is, by the way y'all know where samuel is? Why isn't he texting?

SS: He's busy with work so he isn't free to text and also jimin you got one thing wrong, I do have a girlfriend.

PJ: What?!

WJ: How?!

JJJ: Who?!