2. Mina's feelings

Mina POV

I woke up with my back hurting. I slowly get up and i tried to put some medicine on it so it would heal but it was hard for me so i called a maid to help me. Soon she finished and i then changed into some clothes.

It looks like this:

I then went downstairs and I ate breakfast alone

I then went downstairs and I ate breakfast alone. I then went to my younger siblings and I woke them up. Once they woke up I changed there clothes and then they got ready so we went into my car.

I then take them to school. I then drove off but then I received a text message.

Mom: Mina come to the parks house we have something we need to discussed. Here's the address.

Me: K i'll be there. See you later.

I then drove to where the address said. Once I saw there house I was amazed it was so big, it was like it could fit about ten elephants.

I then ringed the door bell and a maid opens the door I then bow to her and I went inside.

"Ms. Mina there waiting for you in the living room." She said and I nod and I then went to the living room.

I then see my parents, jimin's parents and jimin with a girl besides him probably his wife because jimin is holding her waist.

"Mina come sit down. Next to jimin please." Ms. park said. I then sit down but I felt a bit uncomfortable so I scooted a little bit farther away from them.

"Mina we have decided that you'll become Jimin's second wife." My mom said and I looked unfazed but on the inside I felt like they just want to get rid of me from there house.

"It's jimin's choice if he says yes then i'll say yes but if he says no then i'll say no." I said and they nod in understanding.

"then what do you pick jimin?" Jimin looked at me and we made eye contact for like 5 second then I broke the eye contact.

"fine, I know that you'll continue with this anyways if I say no but mom seulgi is pregnant so I will be more caring towards seulgi." when jimin said that I don't know why but I felt hurt.

"ok then it's settle, mina and jimin you two will get married next month." Jimin's dad said.

"Sorry but I have to go, I have an appointment with someone." I said and left. I then went to the hospital to check on my back.

Jimin's POV

After she left, me and seulgi left too. We went to the hospital to check on the baby.

At the hospital~

I was waiting for seulgi when I heard a voice.

"thank you doctor." I turn around and I see Mina?! what is she doing here? I then went over to her and I dragged her out of the hospital.

"What are you doing here? Are you following me?" I asked.

"Yeah i'm following you because I love you." She said sarcastically.

"Tell me the truth." I said.

"It's none of your business, besides you should go back inside before your wife gets scared that you left her all alone." She said and I just left her. I just want to know what she's doing here, is it so wrong to ask?

Mina POV

That was a close one, jimin almost found out. I then drove back home and I see my parents doing nothing but relaxing.

"Mina come here I want you to pick out a cake." my mom said, now you care about me? you ignored me for almost all my life and now you pretend to notice, your such a great mom.

"I choose this one." I said pointing to a random cake.

"Mina pick a different one, that one says Love is fake." My mom said.

"Well love is fake." I said.

"No it's not now pick a different one." I then look at them and one cake caught my eye, it has three layers and and it has flowers on the top and there was a writing on the top. It said "Forever young, love you forever."

"I pick this one." I said and my mom smiled.

" I'm gonna go to my room." I said and went to my room. I then grab a little knife I then go to the bathroom and I cut my wrist. I do this all the time when I feel like I just want to go away. I then see blood, I don't know why but when I see my own blood I just feel so calm, like I can finally get away from this nightmare. My life Is like a nightmare. I then wash off the blood and I change clothes and I went to sleep.

(Her parents already picked up her siblings just in case you forgot.)

I then went to sleep. When I sleep I just want to sleep forever so I don't have to watch my parents act all lovey-dovey with my siblings. Sometimes I even wonder if i'm there daughter.

Maybe tomorrow can finally be a good day.

--------------------------

Sorry if this chapter is super boring I don't have any ideas. If you have some ideas please comment.