5.I became his Wife

Jimin POV

I was outside of Mina's hospital room. I don't know whether to go in or not but my heart won't stop feeling worry so I go in and I see Mina hugging her knees to her chest. I then went over to her and I hug her.

"Let go." I then let go.

"Mina I-" I was cut off when mina said "Why did you guys save me again? I was trying to kill myself so I wouldn't have to suffer anymore but now I have to suffer again."

"Myoui Mina! stop all these suffering nonsense, I don't want to hear it. I don't know what life you had but I don't think you had such a bad life that you would need to kill yourself." I snapped, I don't know why but I had enough of this nonsense.

" Speak for yourself, you had a perfect life, your parents never disciplined you and you had friends and you were popular and everyone loves you. You even have a wife. While my parents always disciplined me whenever I disagree, they always blame me for everything I didn't do and they never cared for me. Every time I try to do something good they think it's just nothing but trouble. When I was still young I thought that they were just so busy that they didn't have time but I saw reality, they had time to care for everyone else but me. It's like I was nothing but trouble to them. that's why I never show emotions anymore." I was thinking so hard that I was having a headache.

"All of this was so bad that you just had to kill yourself right?"

"Shut up! I don't want to hear it anymore. Me killing myself? It's true. Ever since I was 4 I always thought about it, should I kill myself or not but since I was just so young at that time I thought that maybe one day I would be noticed and be cared about but now it's to much to bear. I can't bear the pain of being alone anymore."

"Who said you would be alone? You have me now. I could care about you if you want."

"Are you stupid? If I just ask you to care about me and you don't even have a feeling of liking me at all then what's the point. Besides you were the one who told everyone that you would take care of your wife more. I'm just a second wife, nothing more." I was starting to feel bad but I noticed something. Mina wasn't crying at all. Even after all of these things had happened to her, she wasn't crying.

"Mina why aren't you crying? You know talking about these personal stuff the person who tells these stuff are the one who will cry, but why aren't you crying?"

"Crying? There's no need to cry anymore, I cried so much that I have no more tears left, it's like one day I'm gonna fade. I have no emotions anymore, I can't even tell who I am and I can't even cry." I didn't know what to do so I just hugged her out of instinct.

then a doctor came in.

"Ms. Mina you can be discharged now." She then nods and she goes to the bathroom to change. When she comes out my jaws drop. She was so beautiful and sexy...wait no what am I saying.

"Hahahaha you know your pretty funny. No wonder you have so many friends. Lets go." We then get everything and left. She was in my car and we were having a small talk now and then. Soon we reached her house and we ringed the bell and her mom opens it.

"Oh Mina, Jimin come on in." we then go inside and everyone was having a feast.

"Mina today is the day were you get married."

Mina POV

"Mina today is the day were you get married." My mom said but I wasn't shock by this at all. I knew it was gonna come sooner or later.

"Sure." I said and my mom gives me some papers and I signed it and now it was Jimin's turn.

"Your kidding right?"

"Just do it, besides we won't interact with each other anyways." I whispered and he signed it. then everyone cheers.

"Kiss! Kiss! Kiss!" They yelled and I just peck his lips. He seemed shock but everyone cheered louder.

"Ok from now on your living in the Parks Mansion." My dad said and I just went upstairs and got my stuff. It was just all of my clothes, a bit of jewelry and money. I then got back downstairs and I dragged jimin out.

"I thought you said we didn't have to interact with each other."

"I meant when we leave this house." I said and I drove in my own car and he drove in his. We both reached his house at the same time and I stepped out of my car and I take out my stuff and I go inside along with him.

"Jimin, Mina! your both here." Jimin's mom said.

"Yeah." I just did a fake smile.

"Mina, Jimin your rooms will be upstairs and it will be room 103. We like to keep our rooms numbered so we don't get lost." I then looked at jimin and we made eye contact and I knew he wanted to be with seulgi.

"Um mom maybe I should sleep alone, I'll let jimin sleep with seulgi since Jimin must miss her a lot and besides, Seulgi is pregnant, she needs to be with the baby father so she could be healthy and give birth successfully.(Made it up, don't know if it's true or not.)" I said and Mrs. Park just nodded.

"Ok then, Jimin you can go to seulgi, she's probably sleeping." Jimin then ran to seulgi while I still have my stuff with me.

"I will tell the maids to carry your stuff upstairs." she said but I just shake my head.

"It's ok I can do it by myself. I'm a little tire so I'm gonna sleep a bit." I said and I carry my stuff upstairs and I went to my room. I then felt like I had a headache but I just shake it off. I then go into the room and it looked magnificent. I then put everything in place and it took me about 2 to 3 hours. I then lay on the bed thinking 'Who am I?'

'Am I Kim Mina or am I Myoui Mina? Why can't someone help me find the answer I need?!'

----------------------

Hope you guys like it. Sorry if there's to much sad stuff in there. But I think it would get more interesting.