16.

Mina POV

After I finished packing I put the luggage away. I then went downstairs to see Seulgi and jimin cuddling. I knew it was normal for jimin to do it since he has two wives but it hurts so much.

'I wish I could tell you jimin but telling you this, it could ruin our relationship. You might not believe me and you might even start to hate me.' I sigh while thinking about this. Just how can I tell him with out him being upset?

'Ok, I'll tell him after the vacation.' I walked right pass the two and I went into the kitchen. I checked the fridge to se some fruits. I took out the fruits and I washed them and then I put them into a bowl and I walked out of the kitchen and I went up to my room. Then I sit on my bed while checking my phone and eating the fruits.

I sighed. Just how much of a difference is this compared to living at home? I'm always in my room and I'm still always in my room but I'm going out more so that's a good thing.

I quickly finished eating the fruits and so I went downstairs to put the bowl away and then I quickly came back upstairs and I was now laying on my bed.

I then thought 'What difference does it make that Jimin knows? He'll still be with Seulgi and I'll still be alone.' thinking of this made my head hurt so much.

'Jimin, can you only be mine? haha *laughs at herself* of course he can't because I'm a nobody. I can't compete with Seulgi.'

before I knew it tears were already coming out of my eyes. I tried to wipe them away but they just keep coming without stopping. I finally gave up and I just cried silently.

No matter how much care I get I still feel as if I'm still being unloved. Can someone tell me why? why am I always thinking of negative things?

I still kept crying and the last thing I knew I was asleep.

----------------

Jimin's POV

After Seulgi went to sleep I left her and I went to Mina's room. I quietly open the door a little to see her sleeping. I smiled but then I noticed something so I quietly stepped into the room and I looked at her face.

There were tears on her face. 'Has she been crying? but why? I thought I cared for her enough to make her feel at home. Mina why are you crying?' I thought then I laid right next to her and I hugged her. I then went to sleep while hugging her.

———————————-

"Sir I have the information that you wanted." A man said.

"Give it to me and then you can leave." Samson said and so the man did as told and left.

"Myoui mina the eldest daughter, she's good at fighting. Parents don't love her. Married to the Parks. Ha just how similar are we?" 'Mina just you wait when the time comes we'll meet each other.' Samson thought.

----------------------

Samuel POV

Sarah, I miss you so much but I can't have you. Was it really you that time? But how I thought you were dead.

'Ha, is it possible that your still alive? no it can't be.' Ugh my head hurts so much but it doesn't hurt as much as the heart. Sarah, I really miss you.

Before I knew it my tears were rolling down crazily.

"Samuel I'm right here." I open my eyes and I look around the room to see nothing.

"Who are you?!" I yelled.

"Samuel, I'm Sarah, your lover." I was shocked.

"S-Sarah? where are you?!" I yelled and then I saw a light. I closed my eyes and then I opened them to see Sarah!

"S-Sarah." I tried to hug her but I couldn't.

"I'm dead Samuel you can't hug me. but we can talk to each other." Sarah said sweetly and I nodded.

"Sarah, you don't know how much I missed you." I said.

"I know, but Samuel I have a favor to ask you." She said and I looked at her confusedly.

"What is it?" I asked.

"Let my parents go. Please."

"Your parents? Why would I have your parents?" I asked confusedly and Sarah had a look of shock.

"If you don't have my parents then where are they?!" Sarah asked and I was still confused.

"Aren't your parents at their house?"

"they've been missing. Samuel if you don't have them then who does?" I kept thinking on who might have them and then I remembered one person...

-------------------------

Who do you think it is? I know I've said this a bunch of times already but I'm really really sorry. I know my updates are super slow but I'll try my best to keep updating fast.