11.

Mina POV

"Sarah, I'll save them but promise me one thing." I said.

"Sure what is it?"

"I don't want to have a new life all I want is for me to die after all this ends please kill me."

"WHAT?!!!! are you insane?!!! why do you want to die so much?" Sarah asked.

"I don't want to suffer anymore. even if I save the parents that gave birth to me what will change? It's just gonna be awkward being with the parents that I never knew. Just please promise me that you'll kill me?"

"I-I, fine I'll kill you just please save them." She said and I smiled.

"Tell me where are they?"

"I don't know, I can't sense where Samuel is."

"Then it's gonna take some time to find out where Samuel is." I said.

"I know but we must try." I just sighed and then I heard the bush moving so I turn my head towards the bush and I see a man?

"Who are you?" I asked.

"You should introduce yourself first before you ask other people."

"Alright then, my name is-" What's going on? I can't feel anything all I can see is darkness.

'Sorry Mina but I need to talk to him.' I heard Sarah said before I went to sleep.

Sarah's POV

"My name is Sarah." I said while looking at him.

"My name is Samuel." He said.

"I know." His eyes widen for a moment.

"How did you know?" He asked while looking at me suspiciously.

"Didn't I say it? I'm Sarah."

"I don't believe you, she died a long time ago."

"Samuel I did die but I can't go with out you." I said but when I looked at him I saw pain in his eyes.

"S-Sarah why did you have to die? Why?! tell me why?!" He yelled.

"To protect you, I did it to protect you Samuel." I said with tears close to falling.

"Protect me? After you died I couldn't feel happiness anymore. there's always this voice in my head saying it was my fault that you died. That's why I turned out to be like this."

"Samuel, I'm sorry for your suffering but please turn back to the one you once were. Were is the one that I use to love? You promised me that in life or death you would do anything I say. I'm telling you to please turn back to the one I use to love."

"Then what? What if I turn back to the one you use to love? Nothing's gonna change. You'll still be dead so there's no more chance of me being the old me. Sarah I still love you but I can't go back to the past. Maybe where just not meant to be." He said and left.

"Samuel come back! Come back, please!" I yelled but he just kept walking away. By now I was on the floor crying and yelling for him to come back but it was useless.

'Just why, why did it have to end like this?'

Mina's POV

I woke up and I didn't see the man anymore. All I could see was Sarah crying on the floor?

"Sarah what happened?" I asked.

"Samuel...." She said and I suddenly realized that the guy from awhile ago was Samuel.

"What did he do to you? What did he say?" I asked.

"I-it's nothing, lets go back." She said and I just followed her out of the place.

Time skip to home~

I got home and I once I got inside I saw Everyone sitting on the couch while there was man that I didn't know.

"Hello Mina, come sit next to jimin." Mrs. Park said and I just nodded and sit next to Jimin.

"What's going on?" I asked.

"This is Mr. Wang and he's here to visit us." Mr. Park said.

"Hello, Nice to meet you." I said while stretching my hand out for a handshake.

"Hello." He said while handshaking me but I was shocked.

"That voice." I said and everyone was looking at me.

"What voice?" Jimin asked.

"Oh um nothing he just reminds me of an old friend." I lied. this voice was exactly like the voice of the man that was in Seulgi's room but what is he doing here?

Just what is he up to?

-------------------

I'm super sorry for not updating in a long time and I hope you enjoy this chapter even though it's short anyways hope you like it.