6.Bad feeling

Mina POV

I wake up to see I'm in a different room and then I remembered yesterday. 'that's right I moved here yesterday.' I thought. I slowly move up and I take a shower and I change my clothes into this:

 I slowly move up and I take a shower and I change my clothes into this:

I then go downstairs to see no one is awake. I then look at the clock and it says 6 am. I guess I woke up too early. I then thought of a idea, I remember Ms. Park say that she didn't like Jimin's wife very much. in order for Ms. Park to like her I guess I could help her or else seulgi might hate me. I then go to the kitchen and I put on a apron and I start cooking I then put them on the table and I put a plate over them to make sure the food is still warm. I then put the apron away and I went back upstairs and I went back to sleep.

Ms. Park POV

I wake up and I wake my husband up too. Since he has to go to work. we both get change and we both go downstairs and what surprise us the most is that there was already food on the table. I wonder who did it? Did one of the maids do it?

Then Jimin and his first wife seulgi came. I don't like seulgi very much because I have a very bad feeling about her.

"Who made the food? They look delicious." Jimin said then mina came.

"Hey Mina did you do this?" I ask and she shakes her head.(Shake means no, nod means yes.)

"then who did it?" I ask.

"When I woke up earlier I saw seulgi going to the kitchen and I saw her making food." Mina said and I was shocked, seulgi made the food?

"Ok, why don't we sit down and eat or else these food might get cold." Jimin said and we sit down and eat. They were very delicious. I never knew seulgi could cook like this.

Seulgi POV

I was shock when Mina said that. I never wake up early to do this, I only married the Parks for their money but thanks to mina my plan is about to be successful.

We then sit down and once I eat the food it was delicious. I could never make food this delicious.

Mina POV

It seems everyone believed what I said.

"Excuse me, I have to go somewhere, I made an appointment with a friend." I said and I leave. I take my car keys and I go to the hospital. I have to go to the hospital since my back isn't healed yet. It still has scars and my back still hurts a bit but I feel ok.

At the hospital~

I got to the hospital and the doctor from last time is examining my back.

"It seems your back is healing, in about a week it should heal so there's no need for you to keep coming back here anymore. " he said and I thanked him.

I then leave and I just went to the orphanage. I always go to the orphanage once a week but I never got to visit them because of the marriage thing and me killing myself. I got to the orphanage and I see kids playing and running. I go to the kids and someone comes towards me, it was Ms. ling.

"Hey Ms. Ling, do you need help with anything?" I ask.

"Well there is a baby that came in today, the baby was by the gate when I got here and there was a note." She then gives me a note it says:

Take care of him for me, I'll come back for him one day but not now, it's too dangerous for him. Please name him jung. Don't tell anyone about this.The only thing I regret is not seeing him grow up.

How horrible, I don't want anyone to feel the same thing I felt. I then gave Ms. Ling a smile.

"I'll take care of him." I said and I went inside the orphanage and I see the baby all alone in the crib, sleeping peacefully. Just looking at the baby, I see myself in him a little.

a couple hours later of babysitting the baby~

I wake up and I look at my phone to see the time and the time says 8:30 pm. I got up and knocked on Ms. Lings door, "Ms. Ling, I will be leaving now but I will come back tomorrow to take care of the baby."

"Sure, good bye Mina, see you tomorrow." Ms. Ling said and I left. I got to my car and I drove to home.

At home~

I got home and once I get in I see the family eating happily.

"Oh Mina your home. Why are you so late?"

"I had some business that I had to take care of."

"Oh ok, come and eat dinner with us." I then take a seat next to jimin and I eat. Then seulgi began to speak.

"Mother I don't feel like eating these can someone make me porridge? I feel like eating porridge today." I don't know why but I have a bad feeling a very bad feeling.

"Sure, I will tell the maid to do it"

"It's ok mother I can do it." I said and they all look at me.

"But Mina are you sure?"

"yeah, I'm sure." The only way to get this bad feeling off is to do what seulgi wants.

I then go into the kitchen, put on the apron and cook.

But as I start to cook the bad feeling I have starts to grow, what is the bad feeling trying to tell me?

-----------------------------

I finally update, hope you enjoy.