14. telling Jimin Everything

Mina POV

we both then broke apart. While everyone was cheering about us kissing I kept thinking. 'Maybe I should tell him everything.' The consequences would be that if I tell him everything he could be in danger.

"Jimin follow me. Everyone you can go home now, don't worry about me. I just want to talk to jimin alone." I said and they left. I then hold Jimin's Hands and take him to the place were Sarah showed me before.

---------------

"Were are we?" He asked.

"Jimin, I'm going to tell you everything. All the secrets I've been hiding up till now." I said and I take in a deep breath.

"I'm not a Myoui but a Kim." I said and Jimin looked at me in shock and surprise.

"W-what do you mean?"

"I said...I'm not my parents real daughter. My real parents are the Kim's but they've been taken away from me. There's this guy name Samuel who has taken them away," Now that I started telling him these things I don't know why but I feel sad. tears rolled down my face uncontrollably. I then felt someone back hug me and I knew it was Jimin.

"Just tell me." He said and I nodded.

"When I was in the hospital, I talked to myself. I told myself that no one loved me and yet I kept denying it. Then after marrying you I went to the orphanage. At the orphanage there was some trouble but I dealt with it. Then after that I met my dead sister, She told me everything about how she died and how I was able to talk to her. She asked for my help and I agreed then later on she showed me this place. I remember when I was little I used to come here all the time but I never came again for some reasons." Jimin was still back hugging me and I was still crying. I turn around and I hug him.

"Sarah asked me to save my real parents. I agreed but I asked her to do one thing for me after I saved them," I could feel Jimin's hug tightened and I just smiled at how caring he is.

"I asked her to kill me when I saved my parents. She didn't want to at first but she then agreed. It got even more complicated since after Sarah and I talked about saving my parents Samuel came and She and him had a face to face talk. I didn't know what they were talking about since she took over me. After I got my consciousness back Sarah was on the floor crying. That made me want to find my real parents even more. I went back home and I.....cut myself again but something weird happened. I couldn't control myself. I didn't feel satisfied like I used to. Then I fainted but I woke up in a dream. In that dream I saw myself standing right in front of me. Then she choked me. She kept saying she would be the one to kill me since I wanted to die so much."

I could tell that Jimin wasn't very happy listening about this but I had to tell him.

"But I couldn't let her kill me yet since I still had to save my parents and so I ran away only to wake up and see everyone looking at me with worried faces." I said and I pull Jimin in and I hugged him tighter.

Jimin POV

I never knew mina went through so much. I've always thought that she was thinking about dying way to much. I've always thought that she couldn't have suffered so much that she would want to die but now I know. I know how much you've suffered.

"Mina, no matter how much you've suffered, you can tell me anything. I'll always be there for you no matter what." I told her and I could feel her nod.

Mina I won't let you suffer again. this time I'll be the one to protect you.

---------------------------

Hope you like it and for my other books they will have slower updates since I'm kind of focus on this one. Anyways hope you enjoyed it. You can count this chapter as a recap of what's been happening if you don't remember. Thanks for loving my books.