7.Kim Jiwoo

Mina POV

I was just cooking when Seulgi entered.

"Mina I forgot to tell you the things I want in the porridge and the things that I don't want in the porridge." Seulgi said.

"Please tell me then." I said and she began to tell me and I did just like she told. A couple minutes later the porridge was done. I then put the porridge into the bowl and I went out of the kitchen and I served Seulgi her dish.

"Thank you Mina." She said and she ate the porridge while I just sit down and ate my own food.

"ahh!" Seulgi screamed. We all looked at her and she was clutching her stomach but why?

"My stomach hurts." Seulgi said and I widen my eyes. I finally found out what the bad feeling was trying to tell me. This was seulgi's plan from the beginning.

"Mina what did you put in the porridge?" Jimin's mom asked.

"I put the ingredients Seulgi wanted me to put. I did everything she said but I don't know why her stomach is hurting." Why is my heart starting to beat so fast? Is it that my heart is scared? but how can that be? I went up to her and I kneel down.

"Seulgi how bad is your stomach hurting?" I ask.

"It hurts really bad." she said.

"Jimin bring her to the living room." Jimin did exactly what I told him to do and I then checked her pulse and her pulse was normal, how weird. I then check her stomach and it was normal as well. I knew it she was faking it this whole time.

"Seulgi it's going to be fine, you just need to rest a little and your stomach will be fine. Jimin I recommend you to sleep with her for tonight."

"But Mina, Jimin Is suppose to sleep with you tonight." Jimin's mom said and I look at her and smiled.

"It's okay, right now Seulgi needs all the comfort she has and jimin is probably her only comfort right now. Besides I just want to be alone right now." I said and I left the living room and I went into my room. I then fall down while my hands are shaking. I've been trying to make my heart a stone that has no emotion and no feelings and I did it but now it's starting to crack. I don't want to have feelings or emotions because of the past that I've become like this. I can't let go of the past even if I want to. The past taught me that feelings only make you weak, it doesn't make you strong at all. If you get rid of your emotions and feelings then it will make you strong, right?

I just went to sleep in the clothes I am in and the night went by just like that.

But little did she know her heart was cracking not because of her emotions or feelings coming back but because of her heart being broken and little by little she will soon start to lose herself but will anyone come and save her?

The Next Day~

Nobody POV

Mina wakes up due to the sunlight and she got ready. She skipped breakfast since she wanted to take care of Jung so she went to her car and drove to the orphanage.

She soon gets to the orphanage and she sees kids running around and playing together and she just smiles at them but she could feel her heart cracking a little. She didn't know how to feel, should she feel happy that her emotions and feelings are coming back? She then went inside and into the orphanage and she saw Ms. Kim holding Jung but he kept crying.

"Mina, Jung keeps crying, he won't stop no matter what I do."

"You can go and take care of the other kids, I'll take care of him." I said.

"Thank you Mina." She then gives me the baby and left but I noticed something, Jung stopped crying but as I continue to take care of Jung I could feel someone watching me from afar. So I look out the window and I see a person with a cloak on. I then ran outside and I gave Ms. Ling the baby and I ran after the cloak person.

Just who is he/she?

I caught up to the cloak person pretty fast since the person was running a bit slow.

I then take of the cloak and I realized it was a woman but what was she doing here?

"Who are you?" I asked.

"P-please don't hurt me."

" I won't hurt you, I only want to know who you are."

"My name is Kim jiwoo and I'm the mother of Jung."

"Why did you leave Jung in the orphanage? How much danger could he be in?" I asked and the mother looked down.

"I left Jung so no one could get him and so he would be safe. If people knew Jung was a Kim they would take him away and I didn't want that to happen so I left him here. there are gangs who are after the last Kim's because the Kim's are the most powerful businessmen's and woman, they are also the most powerful gang in history. Other gangs are trying to get the last Kim's so that they could take the Kim's money and treasures." I was shocked if the last Kim's are being targeted then does that mean I'm being targeted as well? I then look at the girl in pity.

I then felt something or someone coming close behind me so I turn around and punched him or her and she or he fell and I look at him/her and it was man with a knife and mask. I then look around the area and we were surrounded by a bunch of people in black.

"What are you doing here?"

'hand her over and you won't get hurt." someone said. 'so they're after her huh.' I thought.

What should I do? Should I hand her over or should I fight for her?

-------------------------------

I finally updated and I'm sorry for not updating sooner, I promise I will update as soon as possible.