17.A New Problem

I kept thinking on who might have them and then I remembered one person...

Samson

"I think I might know who has your parents." I said.

"Really? who?"

"Samson, my brother." I said and Sarah looked shocked.

"where is your brother?" She asked.

"He should be home but I'm sure your parents are not in our house since I've lived in this house for a long time now. Samson might have them somewhere else." I said but I felt hurt for a bit cause Sarah cares about her parents more than me.

"Sarah, from now on, I want you to forget me and move on. Go find your parents, forget about me. You don't love me anymore right? if that's the case there's no more point in you seeing me."

"Samuel don't say that, if I didn't love you why would I come and see you? if I didn't love you why would I even be here? Besides I can't go on with out you." She said and then for a moment I felt my heart beat once again. The heart that I thought couldn't feel anymore emotions suddenly started beating. then at that moment I just cried. I missed her so much. Now that I hear her voice one more time it feels like a dream.

"Sarah, if you could choose would you choose me or your parents." I said and Sarah's face was full of shock but then she smiled at me.

"Of course I would choose you, I love you more than anything. I would never let you go even if I had to die." She said and I smiled.

"Thanks Sarah, now lets go find your parents." I said and she nodded. I was turning the door knob but the door wouldn't open.

"Sarah, I can't open the door, it's locked."

"Who has the key?"

"It's mostly my brother. He hates me, that's why he always lock me inside this room. " I said.

"I see, then let me try to call Mina." She said and I got confused.

"Who's Mina?" I asked.

"She's my little sister, and she's gonna help us but first what time is it?" I checked my watch and it was about 5 pm.

"5 pm why?"

"Great we still have time." She then disappear but I tried to call her but she wouldn't answer so I just stayed quietly.

Samson short POV

"Shadow are you there?"

"yes master what do you need?"

"the plan starts now, get your man to capture her." I said and shadow nodded.

Just you wait until we meet each other, I'd like to see how powerful you are. 'Hahahaha'

Jimin's POV

I woke up to some noise and I see men in black.

I immediately got up.

"what are you doing here?" I asked.

"we don't want to hurt you, just give us the girl and we'll leave quietly"

'why would they want Mina?'

"I'm not giving her to any of you, now get lost." I said while my heart was raging.

Mina I can't lose you, not now not ever.

"then we'll have to take her by force, men attack." I was then surrounded by all the men. One man was taking Mina away.

???:' I believe you can save her.'

I was attacking until I heard this voice inside my head. Who's voice was it?

'No I can't care about it now, I need to save mina.'

the man was going to leave but I sneaked up on him and I grabbed Mina. Then I got surrounded again.

"tell me, what do you need her for?" I asked.

"Our boss wants her." Then as I looked back I was hit on the head by a stick and I felt my consciousness losing. I couldn't see anything and suddenly I blacked out.

Mina's POV

I heard everything Jimin said and I was feeling happy that he wouldn't give me up but for some reason I can't move. I then felt my body being taken away.

Who ever is doing this, I'll make sure they pay. Even though the others couldn't see my emotions right now I was furious. Just by Jimin being silent I could feel that they did something to him.

Jimin please be safe.

----------------------

Hope you like it.