8. Jimin Follows Mina

Mina POV

"No. I won't let you take her." I said.

"Then say good bye to this world." After he said that someone charged in and try to land in a punch but I side stepped and he fell but then someone came and tried to trip me but I jumped up and my feet landed on her leg. I kind of feel bad for her leg. Soon everyone came in and tried to attack at once but I managed to get away but then I felt a punch on my face and I went flying backwards a little.

"it seems your no ordinary girl." that man said but I just glared at him. I looked at Jiwoo and I could see fear in her eyes. I then stand up and I take off my high heels, yes I've been wearing high heels this whole time and now my feet hurts. I've been doing judo and taekwondo and martial arts for a long time now so it's no surprise that they can't beat me.

"that was just a lucky shot." I said and I launched my self at him and I was gonna punch him when he side step and I used my leg and I tripped him and I punched him and I punched him again and again. His face was now bruised and everyone else just stared in shock.

"Everyone retreat." They all retreat and left. I then relaxed. I looked at her but then my cheek felt painful. Damn he didn't have to punch that hard after all I am just a woman.

"Are you okay?" She asked me and I just smiled.

"Yeah I'm okay, besides you should go in and meet Jung." I said and we both went in to see Jung. Once Jiwoo met Jung she cried and cried, and she hugged him like there was no tomorrow. I was just gonna leave when she suddenly stopped me.

"Thank you Mina, I will always be grateful to you."

"It's the least I could do, It must have been painful for you to be separated from Jung."

"Actually that's not his real name, that was only a part of his name, his real name is Jungkook." 'Jungkook Huh? not a bad name.' I thought.

"Oh that's a really good name. You should stay here for now. Don't worry that they might come back. If they come back the alarm will sound and the caretaker here will beat them. Trust me they can beat them." I said and I left. too many injuries, ever since the arrange marriage thing I haven't had peace for a while. Are my wishes for peace just wishful thinking?

Someone's POV

"Tell me again, how did you get hurt so badly?"

"W-we got b-beaten b-by a g-girl sir, s-she is no ordinary g-girl."

"A girl huh? She must be a good opponent for me then." the man said and smiled creepily that everyone who was there had a chill down there spine.

Mina POV

I got back home and it was only 12 in the after noon. I checked everywhere but no one was home, I guess they went somewhere.

I then went to my room and I took out the first aid kit and I aided myself. Every time I put on the medicine I winced but it was weird because I never winced anymore whenever I put on medicine. I guess my heart really is cracking.

Jimin's POV

It's so weird, every morning Mina always drove off somewhere so I thought I would follow her. Everyone left to go do there thing, my mom went shopping with Seulgi and my dad went to work while I followed Mina to see where she was going.

I then stopped at an orphanage? what was mina doing at an orphanage? I then quietly followed her and I could see her smiling while looking at the kids running. She then went inside of the orphanage so I hid behind the bush and I looked through the window. I then see mina cuddling a baby but she was smiling so warmly and the baby looked so calm in her grasp. I then thought of mina and me having a child wait what? what am I thinking? I love Seulgi I only like Mina as a friend nothing more.

As soon as my thoughts disappear I see Mina run out of the orphanage and she gives the baby back to someone and she ran off so I followed her again. I then see her run after a woman in a cloak. they both soon stop and then they began to talk about a baby name Jung which I'm guessing was the baby Mina was holding. After listening to there conversation someone was going behind Mina and I was going to go out when I see Mina punch him and the man got knocked out. Another tried to trip her but she jumped up and her feet's hit her legs. I can't believe Mina defeated two people while in high heels, high heels! can you believe it? (I'm not gonna explain further.)

Skip to the end of the fight~

I was so surprise that Mina managed to beat all of them, I then saw them going somewhere so I followed again and they just went to see a baby. Then mina left the orphanage so I followed her again then I knew she was going home so I took the long way home.

I then got home and I went inside and I went upstairs to Mina and my room but it's technically hers, I lean on the door and I could here the sound of wincing. I was gonna go but I thought that it was probably best to leave her alone for now. I will have to ask later.

Myoui Mina you are very surprising, you just keep surprising me more and more. I wonder what else will you do to surprise me?

------------------------------

Hey guys I finally updated but I will have to redo the vampire boyfriends one. I'm gonna redo the first chapter since it wasn't very good.