3.Mina commits suicide?!

Jimin POV

Today I was gonna find out something about Mina. I don't know why but every time I see her she looks so mysterious and I can see the sadness in her eyes. I don't know why I care about her so much but I just do. No I love seulgi and that's that, Mina is just My second wife, she's not important. I was at the living room relaxing when I got a text, it was from my friend Jungkook.

Jungkook: Dude your parents invited me to see your fiancé and I'm telling you bro she's a perfect match for you.

Jimin: why did they invite you?

Jungkook: because I'm married to her younger sister.

Jimin: What?! Why didn't I know about it?

Jungkook: Maybe because you didn't care or it's just because it was an arranged marriage and we didn't really have a wedding we just signed some marriage papers that makes us officially wife and husband.

Jimin: can I talk to your wife? I need to ask her something. I'm gonna come over.

Jungkook: sure ttyl.

Then he just left but this is an opportunity to know a little bit more about Mina.

(Sorry if I din't mention Tzuyu so  guys are a little bit confused, Tzuyu is 3 years younger than Mina and she got married to Jungkook for the company but she is underage so they thought Mina was the best choice the had. They dism't choose Mina at first because they didn't care and they thought she would be a trouble maker.)

Mina POV

My parents and jimin's parents were just talking while there was an awkward silence between Jungkook,Tzuyu, and me.

"Tzuyu, Jimin wants to ask you something, he's gonna come over in a bit." Jungkook said and tzuyu just smiles but I know her the best when she smiles like that she is sad and There's something bothering her.

"Tzuyu can I talk to you upstairs please." She just nods and goes upstairs with me following behind her. I then close the door once we got in and we both sat at the bed.

"What's bothering you?" I asked, she then cries.

"It's just that-that I fell in love with Jungkook but he will just ignore me and act like i'm no one. He doesn't care about me at all." She then cried into my arms.
"Then do what he does, if he ignores you then you ignore him, just treat him like a friend and nothing else besides friends."she then smiles again.

"Thanks Mina." She then lefts while I just give a sad smile. Why am I helping others find there happiness when I can't even find my own happiness. I then grabbed my little knife that I keep in my drawer and I locked the door, I then go to the bathroom and I turn on the water inside the tub and i get into the tub and I cut my wrist. I don't want to suffer anymore, they give me no love so what's the point of living.

Jimin POV

Right now I'm talking with Tzuyu.

"Tzuyu I want to know more about Mina." I said.

"Well I don't really know much but she doesn't really seem to fit in with the family. It's like every time she's not with us we would usually have fun and we don't remember her but every time she's with us it's like there's just no more fun so we would usually ignore even our parents do but I'm the one who usually plays with her but now she just doesn't interact with me like she usually would. She would always stand up for me when I get bullied because I'm always being a nerd. When she comes home all bruised up she gets grounded. This past week she looked a bit skinnier."

"Help!" I heard Jungkook scream so I followed the voice and I get into Mina's room.

"Help!" I heard Jungkook voice from the bathroom so I checked there and I seeMina all pale and blood everywhere. What happened?

"What happened?!"Mrs.Myoui then fainted.

"Let's take her to the hospital." I said and I carried her bridal style to my car and I drove to the hospital, lucky for me the hospital was close by. I then go in and I scream for help. The doctor comes in with a bed and we rushed to the emergency room. Why would 
You do this? Jungkook and the others soon came.

"Is Mina ok." Tzuyu asked.

"I don't know they haven't come out yet."

"Silly girl why would she do such a thing?" Then Mina's mom cried.

The doctor then comes out.

"Doctor How is she?" I asked.

"She's fine but we did find scars on her back, it seems she was hit at the back by a stick multiple times and it's seems she's been cutting her wrist a lot, she must have been stressed and she must have been sad about something. " he said and left. What scars? Why would she cut her own wrist? I then go in and I see her awake but she was crying.

"Why did you save me? Why didn't you let me die?" She asked while still crying.

"I can't let you die, you still have a purpose to live."

"No I don't have a purpose to live anymore, no one cares for me, they just use me when ever they like." I was shocked, I never knew.

"Then this is something you have to talk about with your parents." I then leave and I let her parents go in while the rest go outside.

Mina POV

My parents then come in.

"Silly girl why would you do such a thing, you got me scared." My mom said but I just cried.

"Why do you make it so confusing for me? Do you love me or not, how come when I need your support you weten't there, when I got bruised and bullied you were never there to treat me. You always had this excuse saying that you have work and it's really busy but you have time for the others why don't you have time for me?" I just couldn't stop crying.

"We're sorry it's our fault, we just thought you were a troublemaker so we just put you aside." My father said.

"Does that give you the right to punish me?"

To be continued........

————————————-
Sorry for not updating, I've been busy.