9. Mina's sister

Mina POV

I was putting the first aid kit away when suddenly my head started to hurt. My head was hurting so bad that I couldn't stand up so I fell to the floor.

MV (Mysterious voice): Hello.

Mina: Who are you?

MV:  I need your help.

Mina: help with what?

MV: Help me.

Mina:  What do you mean?

MV: I need you Mina, your the only one who can help me.

my head started to hurt even more.

Mina: Why is my head hurting?

MV: Mina accept me and you'll know who I am and your head will stop hurting. It's because you don't trust me so your head is hurting. Accept me.

I didn't know what to do but this voice sounded so sad so I just accepted it and my head stopped hurting.

MV: Look at me.

I turned my head to where I heard the voice and what I saw scared me. I was talking to a ghost?

Ghost: Hello Mina.

Mina: Who are you?

Ghost: My name is Sarah and I'm your sister.

My sister?!

Mina: your my sister? but that can't be, how am I able to talk to you?

Sarah: It's because I drinked someone else's blood. Without him I can't go.

Mina: Him, what do you mean him?

Sarah: I mean my lover, my lover is Samuel Park.

Mina: So if your a ghost does that mean you-

Sarah: Yes, I died.

Mina: How?

Sarah: Well, Samuel and I fell in love but our parents wouldn't let us date. I didn't listen so I kept on dating him. We secretly went to a place where no one knew, before my death Samuel and I drinked each others blood. My parents found out about the place and they hired an assassin to kill Samuel but I found out about it and I told Samuel to not meet me there. Then I dressed up as Samuel and the assassin killed me.

Mina: How sad. could you show me the place?

Sarah: yes but not now, my power is draining. I'll show you tomorrow.

Mina: Ok.

Then the ghost or should I say Sarah disappeared.

Just then Jimin came in.

"Who were you talking to?" Jimin asked me seriously but I showed no emotions.

"I was talking to myself. Sometimes when I feel extremely lonely I would talk to myself." Jimin looked at me weirdly. He then walk towards me.

"Mina," I looked at him.

Jimin POV

"Mina," I said and she looked back at me but something's strange. Her face isn't the same as before. It looked I don't know but full of worry.

"who were you talking to? Tell me the truth."

" I was talking to myself, if you don't believe me then that's up to you." 'Damn it Mina you always make me lose when I'm asking you something' I thought. I was facing Mina now and I looked at her. I then pin her down on the bed.

"If you don't tell me then I'll force you to." I then kissed her and I could see her face was shock but she slowly kissed back and now I was the one who was shocked.

Minutes later we both pulled out for air.

"It seems you have more surprises up your sleeve."

"Surprises? I'm just a different girl that you've never seen before."

"Today I'll be sleeping with you." I said.

"Why? why not with Seulgi?"

"Because Seulgi isn't here today, she's at her parent's house." I told her and she just looked at me with a straight face.

"Then lets go to sleep." She said and she pushed me off of her and went to sleep. I just went to sleep beside her. I then hug her to sleep.

Tonight your mine Mina.

---------------------------------

Sorry if I didn't update and sorry if it's to short. Anyways hope you like it.