Perfect Fit ~ C Hood (KUWTK au)

-tw: none! just fluff :) // wc: 2782

-pairing: Calum Hood x Yn Jenner

Calum somehow manages to wake up before she does. It takes him a second to open his eyes due to the bright morning light peeking into her bedroom. He turns his head just a little bit and finds that she is still in the exact same position that she was the night prior. Her arms tucked underneath her head, facing the window, her legs spread taking over almost the entirety of the bed, and her hair a frizzy mess.

Her alarm goes off on her phone, but Calum is quick to reach over and turn it off.

Oh, how he wishes it could always be this simple. Just them two, and nobody else. Nobody speculating, no rumors, no theories on Twitter. Both fandoms would have a field day if they found out that Yn Jenner and Calum Hood were a thing.

So they planned to keep their relationship a secret for as long as possible. Calum knew that the bandmates would keep it secret too. Cause after all the man has found love after he stated multiple times that love simply doesn't exist for him. He found it in her, and she found it in him.

Yn too, knew that her sisters wouldn't tell a soul. The Kardashian/Jenner family is known for keeping their secrets pretty much. The couple made it very clear that when they were ready for the world to know, they would be the first ones to post about it.

Finally, after about five minutes of Calum staring at his gorgeous girlfriend, she started the process of waking up. She inhaled deeply and very slowly opened her eyes, but then immediately squinting, because she was facing the windows.

She rolled over on her back and saw Calum with an adorable grin on his face. "G' morning." His voice was so raspy and deep like it always is in the mornings.

She hummed in response, showing a small smile.

Calum always thought that she looked her best in the mornings. When she didn't have any makeup on when she was still in a haze between sleep and awake. When her skin was glowing in the morning light, her eyes looking like jewels. Yeah, he was convinced he could stay here forever.

"You look beautiful," He whispered, leaning in a little to kiss her forehead. Though she would normally disagree, she can't help but feel beautiful every time Calum calls her that.

She looks past Calum and checks the time on her nightstand, which read 8:08. She had a full day ahead of her. She had her first meeting with free people for her clothing line, which was set to last the whole morning, and then in the afternoon, she was to meet with designers to show what she had in mind for the spring season.

"I have to get going." Were the first words she said. Calum frowned a little, "Do you really have to though?" She sat up and fluffed her hair out a little, "Yes, I'm afraid I do. I meet with Free People today to see about my clothing line."

"I thought that was already a set deal?" He asked as she got out of bed and went to the bathroom to set all of her things out in order to get ready. Calum stood up and followed her into the bathroom sluggishly.

"Well, it is. I'm just going over all of the technical things, sales, management, stuff like that." She opened the glass door and turned the shower knob to the left, getting the water nice and hot.

"How long do you think that will take?" he asked, pulling up his boxers and hopping up onto the bathroom counter.

"I don't know, but they said to expect at least a couple hours." Calum frowned a little. "Well can we have lunch together?" He asked her as she stepped into the shower, letting the water fall over her body.