Heat of the Moment* ~ C Hood

this is my first time writing a werewolf fic by the way so sorry if it seems a little off! thank you, and please enjoy :)

tw: smut (fingering mostly) a few curse words // wc: 1289

pairing: alpha werewolf!calum x omega!reader

You forgot that they could smell your heat coming days before it hit you. But it would be impossible if you didn't notice calum being extra dominant around you during that time. And especially more protective. If anybody he didn't like, or didn't know even thought about talking to you Calum would make known who was your alpha.

Calum thought about telling you not to go to the movie night, telling you just to stay home because your scent was just immense to any wolf who walked past you. But he knew that movie night was your favorite night of month. And you weren't about to miss one of your favorite nights out with friends just because of your stupid heat that werewolves get.

Calum threw his jacket over you once you got in the movie theatre, to help with the smell. And it did help for a little while, until you came back from the bathroom and your scent intensified. Ashton moved in his seat a little, breathing out a slow couple of breaths. Calum looked over at him, growling lightly. Ashton got the message, and crossed one leg over the other.

It wasn't your fault, if anything it was calum's fault for turning you into a werewolf. Though if he heard that he would just reply with: "i don't recall you complaining about it."

All throughout the second half of the movie ashton, luke and michael couldn't even focus her scent was strong. And it wasn't until the movie was over that she realized what hit her and she had never been more embarrassed in her life.

The group got into calums black Range Rover, the boys piling in the back while you and calum sat in the front. You crossed your legs tightly and you still had calums jacket over your chest.

You couldn't help but ache for him. All of a sudden everything he did just made him more attractive. His hands gripping the steering wheel, his jaw clenched just a little, the short little curls at the nape of his neck that you just wanted to pull at. Everything, and he wasn't even doing anything.

Calum turned the music up a little once your whines started getting a little louder for him. He put his large tattooed hand on your left thigh, and you were holding yourself back from just unbuttoning your jeans and letting his hand slide in them.

"H-hey im hungry, can we stop and get something?" Michael asked (more like begged). Ashton looked at him confused, his eyebrows bunched together, "dude you just ate an entire bucket if popcorn to yourself." Michael shot his head over to his friend, a serious look on his face.

Ashton got the message, "yeah, i could eat too." Calum looked in the rear view mirror at the three in the back, Michael's cheeks are every shade of red, luke looking like he had just seen a ghost and ashton looking like he was about to throw up.

Calum too, got the message and pulled into a raising cane's chicken parking lot. They all started to get out of the car, "hey you can just, leave us here we'll get an-" "get out of the car michael." Calum ordered, "okay."

They all walked inside and calum was quick to speed out of the parking lot. "Get those pants undone for me petal." Your hands were shaking you needed him so badly.

You pulled your jeans down so they were now past your knees, calum was quick to rub his fingers around your very sensitive pussy. His middle finger was tracing your folds while his index finger started to rub around your clit.

You weren't ten minutes from home, but you seriously couldn't wait. "You're soaked for me petal." he breathed out, moving the drenched fabric to the side, his middle finger sliding inside of you. Calum started to go a little bit faster with his fingers, he dipped two fingers in your cunt, his long fingers pumping in and out of you at a face rate.

You whined when he stopped rubbing your clit, so you went ahead and rubbed the ball of nerves yourself. But calum was quick to pull it away, "do that again and you won't get anything until your heat is over." he hissed, leaving your hand at your side.

He continued to slide his long fingers in and out of you at the same pace, within a few minutes you got so desperate you were bucking your hips up into his fingers you needed him so badly. You were now entering your neighborhood, so you knew that in a few minutes you could finally have him the way you needed him.

"Pull your jeans up." calum ordered, you did as told. You adjusted your panties and your jeans, zipping them up, not bothering to button them. He practically dragged you out of the car and inside your shared house.

Your jeans didn't stay on for long. Calum set you on the cold kitchen island, pushing off whatever was on it onto the floor. Your panties, along with your jeans, were around your ankles, you struggling to kick them off.

He was quick to get your shirt off, and his as well. And again in a matter of minutes, you both are totally naked, in the middle of the kitchen, calum biting at your neck just above your mating mark where he knows it drives you crazy.

"Needy fuckin' slut, my little girl needs her alpha?" he licked from your nipple all the way up to your neck, nibbling at the bottom of your ear. You whimpered as his middle finger rubbed over your clit ever so slightly, making you shiver everywhere.

"Y-yes, i need my alpha." you whined out, pulling at the little curls on the nape of his neck. He hissed, and pulled his head away. He spit on his hand and jerked himself a few times, he rubbed the tip of his cock through your slick folds and once he was painfully hard and slid into you.

"Such a tight pussy petal, won't be this tight when you're heat is over." he held you steady by gripping your hips so tight that you know there would be bruises. He started to thrust into you, and the first couple of times felt incredible.

Your legs were wrapped around him, pulling him closer and deeper. His hand crept up to your neck, gripping it a little. He was pounding into you relentlessly, he had the strength to of course.

He hit that spot inside you that makes your back arch and your toes curl. And as soon as you let out the high pitched moan that calum anticipates every time you have sex, he started to go harder. Neither of you thought that he could, but oh he did.

One thrust after the other he hit that exact spot again, again, and again until you were putty beneath him. "Thats it petal, cum on your alphas cock." he breathed out, his pace slowing down just a bit, but he was still going hard.

And on cue you made a mess all over him. He released his grip from your neck and reached down to kiss in between your breasts, and then up to your collarbone, neck, jaw, and then finally your lips. He pulled out and lifted you up so that you were now chest to chest, "feel good now baby?" he brushed the hair out of your face that was sticking to your sweaty forehead.

You nodded, catching your breath. "Yes alpha, always make me feel so good." he smiled, "good petal, but i'm gonna make you feel even better."