NSFW alphabet ~ Andy Deluca

yes, Andy is 5sos' photographer. and yes, he is fine as hell. and yes, I will be writing about him. get over it lol. 

A= aftercare (what are they like after sex?)

he is super caring okay. like if he just fucked you so hard that you cant even talk, he would kinda tease you about it, but then he would be soft. he would clean you up, then he would give the softest cuddles

B= body part (fav body part of their partners)

I see him as an ass man. but dont get me wrong, he is also a slut for your thighs. he loooooves them. he loves your stretch marks, he loves your scars, and he loves to have more to hold onto when he eats you out. not that he doesnt love skinny girls, im just saying he loves your ass & thighs.

C= cum

Andy would loose his absolute mind if you swallowed. he would be like, "baby you dont have to- fuck." he also loves it when you cum on his tongue. he just loves to taste you.

D= dirty secret

I think he would want to make a sex tape with you. like he would know the best angles to get, and he would say the dirtiest things? like "look at the camera honey. look at the camera when you cum." hOLY ShEET

E= experience (how much do they have?)

y'all, he is 30 okay. he aint no spring chicken, he has experience. he knows exactly how to please you and how to get under your skin within seconds.

F= favorite position

ok but he loves a classic missionary, that way he can fuck you straight into the mattress so hard, that it leaves a dent in it over the next few days. but he is willing to experiment.

G= goofy (are they serious in the moment?)

it depends honestly. like I dont see him as a sub, but if begets drunk, that is when you guys have giggly, cute sex.

H= how well groomed are they?

I think he keeps it pretty clean, but he keeps the beard just for you.

I= intimacy (how are they in the moment, romantically?)

ok. like he likes to make every time special. he likes to make it all about you, but of course, you like to return the favor.

J= jack off

for when you guys are separated, so when he is touring, he either has polaroids that he took or he he has videos that he took of either you sucking him off or some that he recorded just for the sound.

K= kink (one or more of their kinks)

bredding kink. he just loves the thought of filling you up, and he loves the thought of getting you pregnant, especially when you told him that you wanted one or more kids.

L= location (fav place to fuck)

I see him being a private guy with you. like he would tease you in public, but leave the sex to either at home, or wherever you guys are staying.

M= motivation (what gets them turned on?)

ok but when he sees you either wearing tights, or something that shows off your curves, you're done for. like he just cant keep his hands off of you. he cnat keep his hands off of you in general, but when you wear something like that, oh boy.

N= no (something they wouldnt do)

I dont see him willing to do a threesome. I think if you just really wanted to do it, and you were trying really hard to convince him, then I think he would at least consider it. but he just doesn't like sharing.

O= oral (giving or receiving?)

he is 50/50 on this one. but he gives it more often because he knows that the feeling of his beard between your thighs drives you crazy. like even though it would sting a couple days after, you totally wouldnt care because it was all worth it, even though he kinda felt bad.

P= pace (are they fast and rough or slow n sensual?)

nine times out of ten he is fast, but he can be slow n sensual. like after you guys have a fight, he just feels so terrible that he has to make it up to you somehow.

Q= quickie

I think he would love to just make you wait until you got home so that he could fuck you. but also if you were teasing, you know good and well that he couldnt wait.

R= risk (are they willing to take one?)

honestly, I think It just depends on what you wanted. most of the time he would say yes because he wanted to please you, but if he didnt want to you wouldn't force him. but that goes for you too.

S= stamina (how long do they last?)

he can last at least four -five times before taking a break.

T= toys

I think he would have a couple, for when y'all are apart for a long time. like I see him having a cock ring, and you would have a vibrator.

U= unfair (how much do they tease?)

he is the tease king okay? he would ghost his hand over your clit and then act like nothing ever happened. and he would get such a kick out of it too.

V= volume (how loud are they?)

I dont see him being very loud, but unless you teased him nine ways to Sunday, then thats when he can be loud.

W= wild card

ok so on stamina. so say that you were just being a brat okay. and Andy just wasnt here for it. so, he took you home, and totally railed into you with no mercy. like he had already cum twice, but you have yet to cum because you were being a brat. but yeah, that was an amazing night.

X= x-ray (how big are they)

since one of y'all said he is around six feet tall, im gonna say he is atleast average size, but thick.

Y= yearning (how high is their sex drive?)

I would say its higher when he is apart from you, and then when he gets home you guys sorta go at it for hours, but he has sex with you at least twice a week.

Z= catchin them z's (how fast do they fall asleep afterwards?)

hmm. it depends honestly. like if you guys were just going for so long, you both fall asleep pretty quickly, but most of the time you guys just cuddle and talk.