small hands, big heart ~ a Irwin

getting home from tour, definitely took a toll on Ashton. yes, he loved it. but mentally and physically it was draining. so when he got home, his body was tense. his muscles were tight, and every bone in his body ached. but he still put on a smile.

"ash, we can have sex later. but you need to relax, you have been on tour since the album came out!" you pleaded with him, his hands still on your hips, still kissing your neck, teasing your sweet spot.

"but I havent seen you in three months, and I want to have sex now." he pulls you a little closer to him, "Ashton. I do too, but I also wants best for you-" he cuts you off by putting a finger on your lips, "what if having sex with you is the best thing for me." he teases.

"Ashton, you are going to take a bath. you are going to relax your muscles, then, we will have sex." he whines a little, and you remove his hands from your hips, giving each one a kiss. "I'll go start the bath."

you walk away, but not without Ashton giving you a little slap on your ass. he follows you to the bathroom, hopping on the counter. he watches you bend over to turn the water on, and put the stopper in.

he groans at the sight of you, but you just shake your head. "get in." you say, "only if you join me." he offers, you look at him with a small grin on your face. "fine." he smiles, pulling you towards him to stand in between his legs.

he kisses you softly, but you know what he is trying to get at. "I'll give you a massage in the bath." you say, breaking away from the kiss. you take off your shirt and shorts, kicking them across the floor.

you reach for your bra, but he beats you to it. he un clasps it, letting the cups fall from your chest, he closes his eyes tightly. you pull down your panties, letting them fall to your feet.

you un button Ashtons shirt, pulling it out of his jeans, but you walk over to the bath tub before you can do anything. he sighs as he watches your naked body walk to the tub.

you watch as he undresses, and walks to the tub. he steps in the bath, his back against your chest. he sighs out of content, taking your hand and kissing it. "your hands are so small, I love them." "small hands, big heart."

you took your hand back, and you start to rub Ashtons shoulders. he moans a little bit, you make him sit up and start to rub the muscles around his shoulder blades, he leans his head back a little.

you kiss the top of his head, and make your way to his shoulders. you start to rub the knots out of his muscles, and relax them. he twists his neck, letting the bones pop.

you start to massage his biceps and triceps, and he leans his head back into your chest. "you're too good at this." he breathes out, you smiled work your way to his forearms. "where did you learn to do this?" he asks, his eyes closed and a little smile on his face.

"my best friend as a teenager, her mom was a masseuse and I worked as her receptionist, and when she could, she would sometimes teach me how to give shoulder, arm and neck massages." you explain. you kiss his temple, and he takes ahold of your hand and laces your fingers together.

"small hands are good for massaging." you say, and he smiles, "yes, yes they are."

I appreciate feedback!