Meet Mr. Casanova ~ 70's Luke

summary: in which, Rosie Benson moves into the small town of St. Helena California. Luke Hemmings is the towns golden boy. His father owns the chain of banks throughout the towns near, and is waiting to take over the business. But, he isnt who everyone thinks he is.

triggers: boxing match, mentions of blood and broken bones, swear words

word count: 2,516

a/n: btw I have never been to St. Helena, I just looked up small towns in California and found that, and liked it. so yeah. but hope you like this fic! there is many more to come with my 70′s au!! feedback is greatly appreciated!

picture Rosie as yourself if you want to

characters in this story:

Harry "The Hitman" styles

Luke "The Casanova" Hemmings

Ashton "The judge, jury, and executioner" Irwin

Rosie Benson

Penelope Jones

August 20, 1974.

Luke sat at his mahogany desk, signing forms and folding letters, counting down the hours when he finally gets to leave work and go do what he actually enjoys. Not that he doesn't kind of enjoy working under neath his father at Hemmings Loyalty State Bank, he does. He just cant wait any longer for his dad to retire, so that Luke can finally take over the business for himself.

He was given that promise at the age of eighteen. And now, almost five years later, he is still waiting. "Here's Carl Douglas' statement Luke." His assistant, Barb hands him. "thanks barb, you are amazing." Her rosy cheeks get a little darker, Barb had always had a crush on him every since she started working here.

"I was wondering, if you wanted to have lunch?" She asks, trying her best to sound as confident as possible. "Thanks barb, but I'm gonna have to say no today. Im having lunch with an old friend, maybe on Monday?" She bites her lip and curses herself mentally, "Of course! No problem."

Luke looks over the statement, "Luke you have a call on line three." Barb says, he presses number three and picks up the call. "This is Luke Hemmings, oh." he motions to barb to close the door, and she does so.

"You have a lot of nerve calling me at my office." 'yeah, well i had to think of some way to get to you.'  "what do you want Victor?" theres a long pause, 'theres this new girl in town. she is my daughters teacher, the name is Rosie Benson. i need you to, get her down here.'

Luke sighs, leaning back in his chair. "Why should i have too? Get Ashton, or Jack to do it." 'Because, if the regulars saw you, mister perfect, with a girl on his arm, at the ring, they would think i have lost my mind.' Luke chuckles, "But Victor, you already have lost your mind."

"Plus, i've been going there since i was eighteen. Seeing there wouldn't be anything new, whats the point?" Luke asks, 'The point is, you. You need to make a point to this entire town, that the Hemming's family is the most powerful one.' "Thats where you're wrong, the Irwin's are. Everyone knows it" Luke cuts off, 'But they don't make conspiracies about them. This entire town knows what the Irwins do. Nobody knows what the Hemming's do.'

"We do nothing, i do something. Vic i gotta go." 'hey don't forget about-' Luke hangs up the phone, "What did victor want?" Ashton asks, sitting in one of the chairs across from Lukes desk.

"He wants me to take this new girl in town to the ring, and to intimidate everyone there." Ashton chuckles, "I'm surprised he didn't ask me." He says, reaching for a sucker in a jar, pulling out a red one. "I'm guessing he didn't want his daughters third grade teacher to be taken home and fucked by the leader of the mafia."