Wet t-shirt contests lead to shower sex ~ C.H (70s au)

pairing: Calum x Vivian

triggers: slight smut, nothing too descriptive. curse words here and there

words: 1876 

St. Helena college, was a very small one. It is a division two school, with about fifteen thousand new freshman each year.

Every year in the beginning of football season, the fraternities and some of the athletes participate in the wet t-shirt contest.

You have the foot ball players, a couple basket ball players, soccer, baseball, and then you have the main fraternity, Alpha Delta.

Calum hood is on the soccer team, and is their leading player on defense. Larry Davis is the point guard on the basketball team, and is fourth in line for most valuable player in division two. Connor Smith, is the quarter back and his twin brother Cory is running back.

and there are a few frat boys, but they aren't really worth mentioning since, well. They're frat boys.

"think m' gonna win this year?" Calum asks, pulling off his st. Helena red devils hoodie and throwing it in the floor board of his blue nine teen seventy four ford pickup. "Definitely. Nobody could say no to those tattoos." She- she being Vivian, Calums girlfriend of nearly three years now, pokes at his most recent tattoos on his chest.

Vivian came to the united from Florence Italy when she was only fourteen, an ancient and beautiful city. It broke her mothers heart to leave it behind where she grew up, but she knew that if she wanted to give her daughter a life she deserved, she had too. They were growing poor and desperate for money. So she gathered up all the money that she had, and bought a one-way airline ticket to America.

She came to St. Helena for college, and that is where she met Calum. He was helping out with bringing boxes up to dorm rooms, and thats where the met the beautiful Vivian Moretti. She wasn't wearing anything special, just a t shirt tucked into some tight high waisted jeans, her long black hair tucked behind her ears, giving a perfect view of her sort of pale, but sort of tanned skin and her gorgeous olive colored green eyes.

To Calum, she was something special.

"H-hi, im Calum. Calum Hood." he would have offered his hand to shake, but he was currently holding a box that said 'fragile' on it.

"Im Vivian, Vivian Morretti." she said with a lovely smile, she rolled the 'rr' in her last name a little, making Calums insides shake.

"Where are you from?" He asks, letting her lead the way to her dorm room. "Origin-ally from Italy, but moved to Los Angeles when i was fourteen." Her accent made it a little hard to understand some words. She still couldn't quite grasp how certain letters made certain sounds.

Her 'th' sounds like an 'f' and her 'or' sometimes sounds like 'er'. But she has a few friends in her life to help her out with that.

"Where are you from?" She asked, pushing the key into the slot, turning it to the right to unlock it. "I'm from Australia. Came here on a football scholarship." He walked into the small room, being careful not to knock his head on the door frame since it was, rather small.

"Which kind of football? American or every where else?" She had a smile on her face, "Oh you can set that one down over there." She pointed to the spot next to a wooden desk, "The every where else kind. So, soccer."

She giggled, and that made Calums heart skip a beat. "Is there anything else you need me to help carry up?" He asked, twiddling with his fingers a bit and chewing on his bottom lip, a terrible habit of his.