.XXXI.

"Does this look alright on me?" I step out of my bedroom, and into the hall. Georgie stands there in her long, green satin dress, that matches my style but it has two straps on the shoulder instead.

My dress, on the other hand, is red and satin, with a slit on the side. My sleeves are off the shoulder, and I have a golden belt to squeeze in my waist and I've gotten on nude colored stiletto heels.

Georgie's jaw drops, and she grabs my hand and does a twirl around of me, making me smile even though of the recent events that have taken place. "Damn, girl. You look scrum-diddilyumptious."

"Thanks G, I appreciate that. You look gorgeous." I give her an up and down one over, and she twerks her butt a little bit.

"Thanks boo. Now, let's get your face done. Or are you going bare?" She asks, playing with my hair that I had just flat ironed.

"I think I'll do makeup." I tell her, and she squeals as we rush back into my bathroom, and I sit down on my countertop while she pulls out some makeup from her bag.

"Um, you know we're two different shades right?" I ask worriedly as she digs through the pouch.

"No shit, Sherlock. I'm not giving you foundation, your face is too clear for it. We're just going spruce you up with some highlight, contour, and a smoky eye look, dark red lips included."

She does all of that, and I look into the mirror in awe. I look so grown up and, I can't believe I'm saying this, sexy.

"Damn, girl. I think imma have to get a taste before the night's over with." She licks her lips.

What the hell.

"Georgie, um you got something you wanna tell me?" I ask out if curiosity.

"Nope." She answers quickly as she puts everything into the bag. I smirk, thinking that I'm getting a hint on Georgie that I've never noticed before.

The elevator dings, and I know that that must be Jackson to pick me up, along with the rest of the guys since we're all going together. Zayn said he was fine with it, as long as me and Jackson don't do anything.

Jackson's the last person he should be worrying about.

Once I get downstairs, I see all of the boys gathered around Harry, giving him man hugs and fist bumps until he sees me and stops, jaw dropping.

Once everybody else notices that he's flat out ignoring them right now, they turn to see what's gotten his attention and soon they're all gushing over me and I absolutely hate it.

"Bri, you look a-maz-ing." Liam tells me, kissing my hand as I get to them.

"Yeah sweetheart, you look gorgeous." Louis chips in, and I giggle.

"Awe guys, thanks. You're killing me with these compliments."

"Well, they're not lying. You look absolutely gorgeous Brianna. You always do." Harry tells me, and everyone looks at him weirdly but even though I'm still mad at him for what he's planned this whole time, that really hit a soft spot in my heart.

"Thank you, Haz."

"Woah, well that's a sentimental family moment huh?" Zayn adds from somewhere in the room, and I'm just now noticing he's here.

"Oh, hey Z." I say to him, and give him a hug as he kisses my cheek.

"You look beautiful, babygirl." He tells me, and I smile at his kind words.

"Thanks babe. Are you completely sure that you're good with Jackson being my date?" I asked, playing with the pieces of hair that's fallen out of his man bun.

"As long as he doesn't try anything with you, I'm good baby. Go on, have fun and don't get too tipsy." He winks at me, and I giggle before kissing him on the lips.

Everyone heads out, and before I can reach the elevator as I'm the last out besides Harry, he stops me.

"Brianna, you really do look gorgeous."

"Okay Harry, Thanks. You already said it." I shrug him off, and walk towards the elevator. But then I forget that I left my clutch purse in my room. "Hey guys, can I meet y'all down there? Left something up stairs."

"Yeah sure, we'll be waiting." Georgie says, and I step back out of the elevator and rush upstairs to my room.

As I get there, Harry walks in and closes my door.

"Brianna, we need to talk."

"Not now, Harry. Tonight's not the night." I say, picking up my clutch off of my bed.

"Well, we need to have a quick little chat before you go. I need to tell you something." He says impatiently, and I sigh before I stop all movements of my body.

"What?"

"I-I just wanted to tell you that you were wrong about me seeing you as an object. As something to toy with. You actually mean a lot more to me than that." He fiddles with his hands, and I screw my face up in surprise.

"What? Is that really all you had to tell me though?" I ask, and he starts moving his feet around.

"Um, no, actually there's more." He steps up closer to me and takes my hands in his, and I don't even fight him. "I-I l-love you Brianna."

"You what?" I ask, completely shocked.

He couldn't possibly love me.

"I love you. I have for a while now. A-and I just wanted you to know that before you went out tonight and did anything that you regret or before you continued to hate me for the rest of your life."

"Harry, I never hated you. I was just upset. I still am, but now I kinda understand." I tell him, and he sighs.

"Thank God, you scared me being all mean and shit." He tells me, and I laugh before looking deep into his eyes, and my face suddenly seems way closer than it was before. Our lips sightly brush together until...

REAL ASS BITCH GIVE A FUCK BOUTTA NIGGA!

BIG BIRKIN BAG HOE FI-

"Hello?" I answer Georgie's call.

"Damn, you must of lost whatever you was looking for hoe. We bout to bounce so come on." She rushes me, and I sigh.

"Okay I'll be down there." I hang up and look at Harry. He's holding back a big ass laugh.

"Shut the fuck up. You know my ringtone is that."

"Mhm. You better go before they start suspecting something." He tells me, and I smile before pecking him on the cheek and going downstairs to the elevator.