Chapter 28

Envy tilts his head slightly and I move over and pull out the chair next to him, sitting down I glance across the table at the man watching me carefully.

"Well now that everyone is here, it's time for introductions," Liam speaks with a commanding voice, "Since this is my territory I shall start, I am Alpha Liam Hunter."

Eve dips her head, "I am Luna Evelyn Hunter."

'Since we don't hold a title yet we will introduce ourselves last and you have to go after me.'

The man across from me speaks next, "Alpha Jack Archer."

'That's sexist.'

"I am Alpha Torren Vecck, my territory hails to the north of here," the man beside the Archer Alpha speaks, his voice trembles slightly.

'It's protocol.'

"I am Luna Rue Vecck," the women beside him speaks much clearer.

"I am Alpha Aiden Core, my territory hails to the west of here," the man across from Liam speaks with a calm voice.

"I am Luna Dianna Core," woman beside him though has a very quiet voice.

Envy nods, "I am the next Alpha of this pack, Envy Hunter."

I tilt my head and repeat what Envy tells me in my mind, "I am the Omega and next Luna of this pack Alexandra... Cattenach."

Envy places his hand over mine on the table making a point.

Liam clears his throat, "With the introduction done we need to start the meeting, as I explained to Alpha Vecck and Alpha Core over the phone, vampires have been sighted recently in neighbouring towns. They have also been causing problem within our boundaries."

"Do you know the cause of their actions?" the Vecck Luna asks.

"We have a few ideas but nothing concrete," Eve replies.

"Is it possible that they are causing problems due to you possibly scheming with witches?" The core Alpha suggests his voice even.

Liam states firmly, "We are not scheming with witches."

"Yet you have them in your house and you have them here while holding a confidential meeting between Alphas of other packs."

'Is it against the law for them to be here?'

'No but if a pack were to team up with witches in order to gain power there would be a lot of issues and it would be like a whole pack turning rogue.'

"Is it wrong for family to visit?" I question him, "They are here with my invitation as I have not only just been bitten by a wolf but also lost my Grandmother and Mother. My cousins simply wished to see how I was fairing, that is there only reason for them being here." I feel Envy grab my hand under the table lending me strength.

"My apologies Alexandra, I was not trying to imply anything," he says dipping his head.

"Anyway, we have another reason for being present Alpha Liam," the Vecck Alpha speaks up worry lining his face, "We heard that you recently had rogues in your area as well. We faced several of them a few days before you called and we believe they have been in contact with vampires."

"Yes, we have rogues in our territory currently as well as vampire however we have a party out and they will be dealt with swiftly," Liam tells them, "We wished to hold this meeting to calm any suspicions that might have arisen and simply give the fact to what has been happening as says the law. We don't believe that the rogues and vampires are working together as we have no evidence that might suggest that."