Chapter 9

I'm totally dead. Tabitha stared me down from the pack house front door, my Mum wished me luck and pushed me out the car. I sigh, last night I spent the whole night at the station and fell asleep in an uncomfortable position in a chair, then this morning after grabbing breakfast, Dave, my Mum and I all drove home. Well, they drove me here and are abandoning me to the wrath of Tabitha, plus I didn't get anything from my Mum aside from she'll call me later. Thankfully I didn't wolf out last night but I feel that's the least of my worries.

"Hello, Alexandra." Tabitha's voice sends shivers down my spine.

Everyone watches from the window, 'thanks for the support guys'. I wince when I see Tabitha's eyes glowing a fierce amber, I drag my feet closer to her and I feel the waves of rage pouring off her. When she's angry the scars that lie on her face and body become more prominent and just the thought that she can literally rip me in half is terrifying.

"Hi, Tabby," I whisper when I'm a metre in front of her.

"So did you enjoy your little run last night." She all but growls at me.

"I'm sorry." I whimper.

"You're Sorry! You should be sorry! You had everyone worried to death! Do you not understand the position you're in!" She screams at me.

I wince it feels like my ears are about to bleed, "I know and I just, I was just being... was everyone really worried?"

She looks like she's about to blow when a voice comes from behind her, "That's enough Tabby."

She immediately lowers her head and stands to the side, she looks like a female version of Logan, with short straight dark brown hair and warm amber eyes, must be a wolf thing to have amber eyes. I dip my head down to show respect, she smiles at me.

"You must be Alex, I've heard a lot about you usually from Lilith but now you're the talk of the pack." I blush and she continues, "My name is Evelyn and I'm the pack Luna, so the female alpha. I'm Liam's mate and Logan's Mother."

"I kind of guessed," I mutter.

"Hmm, we do look similar I must admit." She laughs.

"I'm sorry about all the trouble I've caused."

"It's quite alright, I'd much rather look for a new pack mate than a bunch of rogues, although thanks to you we're closer to finding them. Anyway enough about that, since I believe you'll be fine, your training is going to start now."

"Training?" I ask tilting my head.

"Yes, the boys are going to take you out and just help you with some basics, things like controlling the shift, using your senses, fighting, things like that."

"Boys?" I question again.

"Oh yes, Logan and all his friends. Boys!" She yells over her shoulder.

With that they all rush out of the house, however, in their haste, they trip over and land in a pile next to Evelyn. They all look at me and then look to her, then they attempt to get up which involves lots of pushing, shoving and elbowing.

She rolls her eyes, "Anyway please call me Eve since you don't have to use titles."

"Wait, I don't?" I blink.

"Oh no, Omega's are the only exception, did no one explain things to you."

"Um, Liam kind of explained things yesterday."

She narrows her eyes and then stalks into the house yelling over her shoulder, "Boys please educate her in what it is to be an Omega. Thank you and have fun."