026. almost there

Tweet

@indigoblue: Onto our second to last dress rehearsal 😭 I love this cast sm

•••

15.7 million likes
@indigoblue: this woman... iconic
Tagged: @iamjhud

View 200,992 comments

@username: consider my wig snatched

@username: a fucking DUO

@diegorivera: stop flexing on us puta

@indigoblue: @diegorivera never (also YOU'RE the puta)

•••

As Indigo got home from her second to last dress rehearsal, she couldn't help but feel the excitement. This was actually happening, and it was happening in less than two days.

Even though performing on live TV was going to be amazing, Indigo remembered Zendaya and Diego were going to be stuck incredibly near each other for the event, and she absolutely couldn't wait to witness it.

"Honey, I'm home!" Indigo yelled out jokingly. Zendaya was currently in the living room with her mom, who were watching the Hairspray movie from 2007. "Oh, hey Claire. Whatcha guys doin?"

"Preparing for Hairspray." Zendaya replied with her eyes glued to the TV.

"You're gonna do so much better than this Amanda Bynes chick." Zendaya's mom, Claire, said.

"Mom, what did I tell you about tearing down other women?" She asked her mom like she was a child.

"Don't even repeat it, honey." Claire sassed. "I'm trying to boost Indigo here. By the way, how's your engagement?"