Chapter 93|Anticipation|

Start from the beginning

Your eyes widened as you looked at Shouto's dick. You had never seen one before, but it was just sticking out. You touched the tip, which caused Shouto to hiss through his teeth.

You gained a slight bit of confidence and began licking Shoutos dick from the base to the tip. You looked up at him, trying to see if you were doing it right.

"Please, stop teasing me," Shouto gently said as he let out a low groan.

This gave you enough confidence to put Shouto's dick in your mouth. You took in everything you could without feeling uncomfortable, rubbing your tongue up and down it, your hand rubbing what you couldn't get to.

You looked at Shouto, and began bobbing your head up and down his dick as you kneeled in front of him. Shouto threw his head upwards and let out a husky moan.

"Oh my gosh, (Y/N). That feels amazing," Shouto groaned as he grabbed a fist-full of your hair. As you bobbed up and down his dick, he let out soft, husky moans, trying to quiet them.

You stared up at him, watching the expression on his face. His whole face was red and his mouth was open as he let out moans.

"Holy f*ck, (Y/N). You're amazing," Shouto groaned. He grabbed your hair with both hands, and pushed your head deeper down his dick, the tip touching the back of your throat.

Your head still went up and down his dick, but the tip went to the back of your throat. Suddenly, Shouto let out a louder moan.

"(Y/N)!" Shouto groaned as a liquid was released into your mouth. It was thick, warm, and didn't have the best taste. You looked up at him and swallowed it.

Shouto smiled as he looked down at you.

"That was amazing," Shouto complimented, a grin on his face. "My turn," Shouto said as he reached down and picked you up.

Your eyes widened as you wrapped your arms around his neck. "Your turn for what?" you asked.

Shouto smirked at you, as he set you down on the bed. "To pleasure you," Shouto said with a smile.

"W-Wait, I'm not ready to have sex yet," you nervously said, your voice shaking.

"That's completely fine. I'm not going to force you to do anything you don't want to do," Shouto responded, smiling at you. He pulled down your shorts tossing them aside. He looked at your wet panties, his face vibrant red.

"D-Don't stare! That's embarrassing..." you nervously said.

"You're beautiful," Shouto said with a smile. "May I?" Shouto asked. You nodded your head, feeling quite nervous.

Shouto smirked and began kissing you through your panties, causing your breath to hitch. His kisses lead to your inner thigh, his kisses turning into little nibbles. You let out a soft, short moan. He kissed you through your panties a final time before pulling them off. You bit your lip in anticipation.

Shouto's tongue went around your clit, making its way around. You let out a few soft moans. He smirked and allowed his tongue to flatly rest on his chin as he pulled away.

Shouto slowly and gently licked your pussy, his tongue going from the bottom up to your clitoris, and back down. Soft moans escaped your mouth as you tightened the muscles in your lower region.

Suddenly, Shouto stopped, putting his tongue back into his mouth. He looked up at you as he began sucking on your clit, massaging it gently with his tongue.

Your back began arching even more, and you tightened your lower muscles, you were about to climax. You held back so that your parents didn't hear you, but you still let out plenty of quieter, soft moans. Just as you were about to climax, he stopped.

Your eyes widened as you looked at him, completely dumbfounded. He just stopped.

"Don't worry, I'm not going to just leave you hanging," Shouto said with a chuckle. He crawled on top of you, leaning down to kiss you. You kissed back and swirled your tongue around his.

You kissed back, gasping as he took your whole left breast into his cold, right hand. You let out a moan as he inserted two fingers from his left hand inside of you.

As he kissed you deeply, you moaning into the kiss, he massaged your breast while pumping his fingers in and out of you, hitting your g-spot.

You felt an amazing warmth go through your body. You arched your back and began bucking your hips as you felt yourself about to climax. You allowed a louder moan to exit your mouth.

"Shouto!" you yelped as you came onto his hand.

Shouto took his fingers out of you, pulling away from the kiss to lick your juices off of them. He crawled off of you and licked the juices off your pussy.

You and him kissed each other goodnight and fell asleep. Your head rested on his chest as your body curled up against his. Your family, thankfully, were asleep and didn't know what was happening.

"I love you," Shouto mumbled as he kissed your forehead. You smiled as you looked up at him, about to pass out.

"I love you too," you replied with a smile.

You and Shouto quickly fell asleep, both exhausted from that whole day. Still, the both of you felt amazing. Smiles were on the faces of both of you as you and him slept.

Heyo! That was very difficult to write! Jeez, I feel so uncomfortable posting this.

O///O

I'd appreciate it if you'd vote, comment, and follow. I won't judge xD

I hope you all enjoyed! Have a great night/day! I love you all SOOOOO much! Thank you for reading! Byyyyyyyeeeeeeeeee!