Wakas

"Wenwen, kanina ka pa. Kanina pa tayo pumupunta sa lugar na sinasabi mo na nandoon sila pero wala naman. Kanina sabi mo sa rooftop. Saan ba talaga? Sa garden, sa park, sa field. Pinaglalaruan mo ba ako?" Mababakas mo na ang inis at galit sa boses ni Kalil ngayon.

Ang sabi ni Wenwen sa kanya kanina ay nasa rooftop ngunit agad itong nagbago at dinala si Kalil sa kung saan-saan dito sa FU. She did it to buy time and tried to stop him also. Ngayon ay parehong hinihingal na ang dalawa sa pagod.

"Are you trying to stop me from stopping Yshi?"

"Kasi... Kasi it was Yshi's decision na makipagkita sa kanya at ayaw kong guluhin pa natin sila."

"Well, I'm going to interfere, so stay out of what's going to happen. If you're afraid Yshi might get upset with you, don't worry because you're not involved in this."

"P-Pero..."

"Tell me where they are!" Kalil shouted at her, startling Wenwen.

It was the first time Kalil raised his tone to Wenwen. At that very moment, she felt a sharp sting, her emotions wounded, and a desperate desire to cry welling up within her. Kalil, realizing the impact of his raised voice, was immediately consumed by regret. Yet, the urgency of the situation compelled him to push forward, and the words of apology lingered unspoken. He found himself in a hurry, a sense of annoyance overshadowing any immediate attempt to mend the unintentional hurt inflicted upon Wenwen.

"Kalil? Wenwen?"

Sabay naman na napatingin silang dalawa sa mga taong tumawag sa kanilang pangalan, iyon ay ang buong barkada. Kumpleto na sana ngunit si Yshi lang ang wala.

"Why are you still all here?" Kalil asked them.

"Kayo? Bakit din kayo nandito pa?" tanong din ni Erazette sa kanya.

Hindi na iyon sinagot at pinansin pa ni Kalil, bagkus ay muling hinarap si Wenwen sa nagtatanong na mga mata.

"Tell me where they are?" Kalil asked Wenwen again, gripping her shoulders eagerly, impatiently awaiting her response. He looked visibly frustrated now. "Tell me."

"K-Kalil..."

Cholo stepped in, approaching them and gently pulling Kalil away from Wenwen. "Stop it. You're hurting her," he said.

"Wenwen, tell me, please? Where are they? I'm begging you. You said this would be your last help, but why are you stopping me now? So, please answer me, where are they?" Kalil pleaded.

"Sinong sila?" nagtatakang tanong ni Thania.

"N-Nasa... Nasa... Nasa rooftop sila," sagot ni Wenwen sa kanya.

"Probably, it's Yshi and—" Nicole couldn't finish her sentence as Kalil abruptly ran towards the rooftop. Mataman nilang pinanood iyon.

"Wait? Is he going to stop Yshi and Bryan?" Thania asked in surprise.

"Yeah, probably," Nicole answered.

"No way!" si Precious.

"Let's hurry up and stop Kalil," Erazette said, and they all rushed towards the rooftop, with Wenwen in tow.

Little did they know, there was someone observing everything, watching the events unfold. "All right, go ahead! Gather all of you on the rooftop, and you'll see what will happen to all of you," the mysterious figure declared, bursting into malicious laughter.

Nicole couldn't help but glance at Wenwen as they ran. She scrutinized her face, reading the array of emotions displayed—fatigue, nervousness, fear, and pain. A mix of emotions adorned Wenwen's face as she struggled to catch up with Kalil.