Kabanata 17

Everyone's looking for Yshi as we're about to start shooting. I tried to find her because she's my partner. Our scenes are about to begin, and she's nowhere to be found, which made me worry. It turns out she was by the seaside, gazing into the distance. I don't understand what's going on with her today. As I observed her, I could tell that her aura was different. She's been in a bad mood since early morning, and now, she seems disinterested. I really can't figure her out.

"Yshi," I called out to her gently.

She glanced at me briefly. Her eyes were cold. And instead of talking with me, she walked past me, clearly not in the mood for conversation. But before she could leave, I gently held her arm to stop her.

"What?!" she raised her tone, quickly removing my grip from her arm.

"They're looking for you. The shooting has already begun," I said calmly.

I expected her to react that way because she tends to be irritable with me. I always try to handle her, even in situations like this. Maybe it's because I want to see how far she can go with her grumpiness. I found it effective when her expression calmed down a bit as I spoke to her calmly. Another achievement unlocked. I couldn't help but smile a bit. Pasikreto nga lang baka mairita ulit sa akin kapag nakitang nakangiti ako.

"Yeah. Coming," she replied with little enthusiasm in her voice.

Yshi's appearance is striking, with a natural grace that sets her apart. Her features are delicate and angelic, even when she's in a grumpy mood. Her long, dark hair falls in gentle waves, framing a face with a certain ethereal quality. Despite her sullen demeanor at times, her expressive eyes, a deep black and sapphire blue, still hold a captivating warmth that draws you in. Her nice curved body adds to the overall charm, and even when she's less than pleased, it feels like gazing upon an angel in an uncharacteristically sour mood, a striking contrast that only makes her presence more intriguing.

"Are you okay?" I asked, a bit concerned. "You don't seem to be in the mood today."

"I'm fine. Don't bother."

We both returned to the rest of our colleagues on the set, but there was now a noticeable distance between us, and she walked ahead. While walking, my eyes remained fixed on her. She didn't even look my way, allowing me to continue watching her as long as I wanted.

Her angel face is really a striking contrast to her cold and distant demeanor. Naiintriga talaga ako dahil papaano ba iyon? Her beauty is undeniable, with features so delicate that they could easily belong to a celestial being. However, behind that angelic visage, there's an enigmatic aura of detachment that sets her apart. It's as if her outer beauty masks a hidden depth, drawing you in with a mysterious allure. The more she appears distant, the more I find myself compelled to find out the secrets behind those captivating eyes and the intricate layers of her personality.

"Ay! Ayon dumating na rin," ani Marcie nang makita kami.

I looked at Marcie. Napansin ko ang seryosong titig nito kay Yshi maging sa akin. Nang mapansin niya ang seryoso ko ring titig sa kanya ay agad niyang iniwas ang tingin at bumaling na lamang sa mga kaibigan na sina Claisse at Kishimae. Kumunot ang noo ko roon ngunit agad din namang binalewala.

"Where have you been, Yshi? Alam mo naman sigurong meron tayong-" sabi ni Erazette sa kanya na agad pinutol ni Yshi.

"Well, I'm here now, Ate Erazette. Save your time for nagging," she said and sighed. We saw her take a glance at Precious who just looked away at her.

Napansin naman iyon nila Erazette at ng iba pa nilang mga kaibigan kaya tumahimik na lang ang mga ito at nagpalitan ng mga tingin at tanguan.

"Okay, guys, those who haven't changed yet, go and get dressed. Ready yourselves because we'll start shooting after a five-minute preparation," Thania announced to everyone.