I let my hair out of the messy pile on top of my head and smoothed out my damp waves before I walked back out to the living room.

I saw Austin sitting on the couch with his headset on playing his brand new video game. I chuckled to myself as he loudly yelled at the screen in front of him.

I cleaned up the kitchen and wiped down the counters before I made my way over to Austin and dramatically flung myself onto the sofa beside him.

He turned his head towards me at impact of my weight against the couch. He pulled his headset off and reached his arm out for me to come closer to him.

Without hesitation, I curled up to him and leaned onto his shoulder.

"Tired?"

I nodded, while wrapping my arm around his torso.

"You going to bed?" He asked, rubbing my back gently.

"Are you?" I asked, looking up to his crystal blue eyes.

"No I don't think so. We have to be up in 4 hours for the flight so I'm probably gonna stay up and sleep on the jet." He chuckled.

I nodded. "Goodnight. I'll see you in the morning then." I placed a quick kiss on his cheek. I started to get up except Austin didn't loosen his hold on me.

"You can sleep here if you want." He said in a quiet voice with his eyebrows raised. "Since you can't sleep without me and all." He teased.

"Shut up! I can sleep just fine without you." I laughed, slightly embarrassed.

Good job Ams you probably seem so desperate.

"Oh yeah? Then why are you still here?" He questioned as his hands roamed up and down, rubbing my sides as he half way smirked at me.

I simply rolled my eyes at him. "You get on my nerves." I groaned.

"I'm going to bed." I poked my finger into his chest before I got up off of the couch and left his embrace.

He grabbed my hand slightly pulling me back. I looked back at him and watched as he pressed a kiss on my knuckles.

"I want you here with me." He said softly, the look in his eyes nearly begging for me to stay.

I didn't say anything.

I smiled down at him, crawled back onto the couch and laid down next to him, leaving a small but safe distance between us.

He slightly raised his eyebrows at me as if he was waiting for something. After staring at him for half a second, I realized what he was getting at. I shifted closer to him, laid my head on his chest, and cuddled up to him closely. I closed my eyes as I felt Austin's fingers softly stroking my hair.

I swear in almost an inaudible voice under his breath, he whispered "Mine" before pressing a kiss on my forehead.

*****

Austin, Ava and I landed in Utah in a exclusive private jet that Austin had rented for the trip. We had heavy security with us and tried our best to avoid any paparazzi. It was strange having people around to watch out for us everytime we left the house but it was something I was starting to get used to.

It was Ava's first time flying and I was extremely nervous. But everything somehow went smoothly and she barely even cried throughout the entire flight.

As we made our way outside, a car was waiting for us at the airport to take us on the short drive to Austin's mansion.

As we drove, I watched out of the window. I was reminded that Utah was the polar opposite of what I was used to back home in New York. It was quiet, peaceful and calm. It wasn't hectic in the least bit compared to the fast paced city life.