Thatch- Library Talk

Bored out of my mind, I wandered the ship. Being the only female division commander with no girls to talk to was always boring.

My mind was made up for today; read to my heart's content. I couldn't help but smile as I greeted Pops before descending to the library down below deck.

Once I reached the library, I found my lover Thatch sitting on the sofa, a book spread open with one hand as his other hand supported his concentrated head.

"Thatch? I didn't know you liked to read too." My lips tugged to a smile as he just barely tore his eyes away from the page.

"Yeah. There was a book that I've been waiting forever to read. It's called "Heaven's Prophecy" by a woman named-" He glances back to the front cover, careful as to not lose his place in the book.

"Lady Yumiko Hiroko, author of that very book and also has online fanfiction from her younger days. I believe her online name was... PlisetskysBabe I think." My (e/c) met his wide ones with a big smile. I brushed my (h/l) (h/c) hair back as my blush became evident.

"Yeah, I read it. Can I sit with you and read it again?"

"Of course, babe." Thatch exclaimed with a smile. My feet hurriedly went to him, laying back on top of him so we both can see the book as he held it up.

"Love ya, hon."

"I love you too, Thatch."