Crocodile- Impel Down

Well, I fucked up.

After years of evasion from the marines, I was finally captured by them for the sole reason of manipulating a slave into disobeying his master. I was quickly sent to life in prison in Impel Down. And the worst part is I have to share this rusty, nauseating cell with someone else; a man with a long scar across his face from ear to ear and a hook over his left wrist.

My biggest worry is that I was chained to the wall with Sea Prism stones while he was only bounded by his wrists.

The raven haired man sends glance my way, my (e/c) eyes immediately avoiding his gaze.

Days went by in silence. I avoided any unnecessary interactions with the man in my cell. Eventually, he turned to face me.

"Oh deary, don't be that way. We have to talk eventually now, don't we?" Unfazed by his words, I sighed and closed my eyes, tensing up.

"How about a little introduction to start off being roommates? My name is Mr. 0. Others call me Crocodile. You choose the name you wish to call me. Now it's your turn..." Distraught by my silent response, Mr. 0 stood into his feet, stepping closer to my bounded form. He smelled horrible.

"I won't hurt a beautiful lady such as yourself. Tell me your name." He ran his hook through my (h/l) (h/c) hair, surprised that it was without tangles. It shined through the greasy sweat and dirt covering it. Exhaling once again, I looked at his face, immediately blushing in realization that he is extremely handsome.

"...............(Y-Y/n)..." I felt my orbs shape into hearts, much like my cousin Sanji.

"Si beau..." I subconsciously spoke in French, the man's grey eyes widening slightly.

"Je comprends..." (E/c) flinched in shock that he understood my native tongue calling him handsome.

"Puis-je t'embrasser?" The man questioned, my head slowly nodding as he suddenly grabbed my cheek, sensually kissing me against the wall. However, our moment was interrupted as we overheard voices speaking of breaking free. Mr. 0 began to chuckle, making the strange figures outside the cell turn to us.

"If you wanna escape from here, set me free.I can open a hole in the ceiling. So how about it?" Mr. 0 stepped to the cell bars, my orbs never heaving his form.

"Long time no see... Straw Hat." I felt my body shake at the name of the pirate whose crew rumored to have disbanded. My thoughts raced as they spoke on, my ears snapping back to reality on the reason Mr. 0 was imprisoned.

"Get real! You're the one who messed up Vivi's country..."

"That's all in the past. I no longer have any interest in that country." This man was a tyrant; a dictator. He took advantage of his power and got caught by this pirate.

The group argued over the option. The violet haired man spoke.

"Vi can't completely trust him, but..." He chucked with a smug look.

"Ivankov...!" Crocodile's face didn't look all too pleased to see the other male.

"Long time no see. Croco-boy." It appeared he was going to say something, but Crocodile interrupted him, piquing my interest.

What a mysterious man...