83K Special⁉️ Luffy- Fire Ground

"Hey!" Luffy shouted angrily. This was it.

Luffy and I stood opposite of each other, breathing heavily as the wind blows through my messy (h/c) hair, Luffy's hair doing the same. This was the final battle. Whoever wins...

"You'll never get a single advantage over this!" I yelled, wiping my bloody lip as Luffy focused his blood flow, shifting into second gear. He simply laughed at me, making me angrier and angrier by each pitch. He took a second to catch his breath.

"You won't ever be cut out for this." With a Gum Gum Jet Whip, Luffy kicked my stomach, sending me to the ground on my back. He loomed over me, looking me in my (e/c) eyes.

"Drop down and die." Sliding between his legs, I sent a flying kick to his neck, jumping back before he turned around, his Haki protecting himself from most of the damage.

"In the end I got to face you, Luffy. But they'll be saying my name from the rafters." My mind flashed to the history we had together, all the fun times we had together and all the times we told each other 'I love you'. Those moments, as much as I wanted not to, my tears began to fall as I kept up my strong stance. Suddenly, I heard shouts from a distance. My gaze shifted upon the high cliff above us, the rest of the Straw Hats catching my attention.

"Don't Let Luffy Win!" Usopp shouted.

"He's out of control!" Chopper followed.

"He doesn't know what he's doing!" Sanji screamed.

"He's making a big mistake!" Robin yelled.

"You have to win, (Y/n)!" Zoro's voice the loudest.

That's when I realized...  They're screaming my name... They're all here for me.

Now you've got a hunger (Hunger)
You can feel it in your soul (Your soul)
You're the greatest fighter
Just the way you are

Luffy shifted to fourth gear, his Bounce Man ability keeping him in a constant beat of bounces. We fought hard without hesitation. With every successful hit between the two of us, blood erupted and mixed in the ground with each other.

Bringing lightning and the thunder (Thunder)
Make the stadium rumble (Rumble)

"I can see the burning spark that's in your eyes... Your... eyes..." Luffy shook his head as the battle of the Worst Generation continued. My lungs burned for air as Luffy began charging up his final hit.

"Gum Gum.."

And if your heart can bring the fire
Heat it up
Heat it up
Don't you drop all your ideals
That's your power

"LUFFY!!!" With the last of my energy, I raised my hand up high, preparing for my last attack as well.

Now you've got a hunger (Hunger)
You can feel it in your soul (Your Soul)
Just the way you are

"AAAAHHHH!!!" My palm collided with Luffy's cheek, smacking him right outta fourth gear. His body collapsed on the ground, my body crawling to his equally injured form. I lifted his head.

No one left is standing now

"Luffy... I'm so sorry." His eyes opened slightly, grinning widely.

"I never stopped loving you (Y/n)." I hugged Luffy tightly, crying in his hair as I felt a bunch of arms wrap around us, the Straw Hats hugging the two of us.

"Let's go home, Luffy."