69K Special⁉️ Crocodile- Dig Deep •LEMON•

"Ah... Crocodile!" My voice echoed in the room as the man I cried out for played with my bare body. He rubbed his erection in my ass as his fingers pumped inside me. My core dripped with his professional actions, oozing down my leg as well as his arm.

"My, (Y/n)... You're too sexy for your own good. Maybe I should pound you all night until you understand what you're pretty face does to me." Crocodile's husky voice rang in my way as he forcefully removed his fingers and spun me to face him. His eyes met with (e/c) ones as he shoved me on the bed. Crocodile picked up his hair into a ponytail before turning to face me.

"Ass up and spread your legs! I wanna see how much you've been craving me all day!" I obeyed, brushing my (h/l) (h/c) hair out of my face.

"Damn... I assume there was no need to prepare you then." In a split second, Crocodile was behind me as he roughly shoved his dick inside me. My moans became louder as he fucked me, slapping sounds echoing just as loudly. The feeling of his balls slapping against me with every thrust quickly became an addicting feeling.

"C-Crocodile...!" Knowing what I was about to say, he pulled out almost immediately. Swapping positions, he laid on his back as he ushered me sweetly to climb over him. Taking his already soaked dick, I entered it back inside my core. The two of us thrusted against each other just as roughly as before, the pleasure building by the second.

"I... I can't take it anymore!" Suddenly, Crocodile took full control, thrusting with all his might. The wonderful feeling was so immense, I began screaming as I saw stars. Crocodile started moaning loudly as well, his face turning into an arousing one I've never seen before. His eyes rolled to the back of his head as my screams threw the two of us over the edge. Crocodile pulled out seconds before I came all over his legs as well as the blanket under us. He guided me off, standing at the edge of the bed.

"I'm not done with you yet." Crocodile grabbed my legs and dragged me to the edge of the bed on my back and my legs wrapped around him. He thrusted back inside, continuing his hypnotizing actions until the next moment, pulling out and shoving my face onto his dick. His sweet juices quickly sprayed into my mouth as I swallowed every drop. Bringing my face back up, he tenderly kissed my forehead, then my lips. I collapsed on the bed once he let go, my eyes half closed as I tried to steady my breathing.

"Get some rest, dear. I'll join you after I eat something. I love you." Kissing my cheek, Crocodile walked away, his ass the last thing I see before drifting off to sleep.