Sanji- Sea King

Sanji and I were fishing.

Everyone else in our crew went off to gather the necessary supplies for our next departure. The two of us were having a fun chat when the blonde's line began to pull.

"Oi, (Y/n)- chan! I got one!" Pulling up the line, Sanji picked up a trout and smiled widely.

"Great job, Sanji." The poor man melted at my praise, almost falling overboard if I haven't caught him by the back of his collar, the fishing rod between my teeth.

"Oh no! I'm so sorry, Sanji!" I shouted past the rod, the cook's face blue from choking. Just as he began breathing normally again, I felt a tug between my teeth.

"Sanji! I got one!" As I pulled, I found it difficult to yank, my (h/l) (h/c) hair flying in my struggle. Suddenly, a giant Sea King leaped out of the water. My (e/c) eyes widened at the sudden realization.

"(Y/n)- chan!" The blonde male leaped up using his Haki, sending the Sea King a fiery kick to his jaw. The unconscious fish fell limp onto the deck.

"S-Sanji..." I shivered in fear of almost being eaten, however the cook was all too cheerful.

"I saved my queen today!" Sanji cooed to himself, causing a blush to rise on my cheeks.

"T-Thank you, Sanji..."

"Anything for you, (Y/n)- chan!"