Bellamy- Don't Be Afraid

He plans to join Doflamingo.

"Please Captain, think about this! He's a bad man! I just know it!" I argued with the blonde for hours, unable to falter his insane decision to allow us to obey Doflamingo's rule.

"Oh, my dear sweet (Y/n)..." Bellamy suddenly gripped my arm harshly.

"You have an evil little secret that makes you so nervous around me. You know that secret, don't you?" My (e/c) orbs widened.

"I know you lock your doors and windows at night, curling up in fetal on the floor to make yourself forget..." I began to shake as he stroked my (h/l) (h/c) hair tenderly.

"But what you're keeping out is on the wrong side of the door. I would never hurt you." A twinge of guilt flowed through my smaller body.

"I know the reason why you're so scared. It's your Devil Fruit, isn't it." I suddenly yanked my arm away from him, my body freezing in place as my eyes widened.

"If you never dare take a step toward crazy things, you'll never know the feeling of being alive, (Y/n)! Living is about adventure, and just living is not enough. So take a breath and say goodbye to this boring life!" At that moment, Bellamy lifted me up in his arms, jumping out the window of the hotel.

The wind rushed beneath us as I screamed, the blonde captured my lips with his own. A harsh blush invaded my cheeks as I clung to his shirt in slight fear.

The moment he pulled away, Bellamy reached out and grabbed a sturdy tree branch, swinging us down to the ground. He smiled as he noticed my form clinging to his own for dear life.

"I bet you never experienced something like that before." I slowly nodded, still shaking from both fear and excitement.

"No. Never. That was sweet, Bellamy." The man flinched, awkwardly running his head while blushing.

"Well, I love you. And I want what's best for you. I hate it when you're sad." We both smiled as I embraced his warm body.

"Thank you, Captain."