Luffy- Gomu Gomu no...

"Oi, Luffy!" I cried out from the deck of the Thousand Sunny, the captain of the crew leaping off the ship's head and running towards me.

"Shishishi! Hey, (Y/n)! How ya doing?" I smiled as my (e/c) orbs glanced at Luffy's trademarked smile.

"I got something I think you'd like." Out of my pocket, I withdrew two sticks of gum made in Sabaody Archipelago.

"Whoa! Candy!" Luffy immediately took one and popped it in his mouth, chewing happily.

"Thanks, (Y/n)!" I smiled as I chewed the other gum, the delicious flavor said to imitate the 'good' tastes of certain Devil Fruits.

"Hey, Luffy."

"Yes?" He replied, chewing the flavors of the sugary treat away.

"Watch this." I prepared my gum.

"Gomu Gomu no..." I shouted, just like my captain. Luffy tilted his head in confusion.

"... Balloon!" I blew my gum into a bubble, however the bubble grew so big, my body was lifted above the deck, my (h/l) (h/c) hair flowing behind me. Luffy quickly wrapped his arm around my waist several times as the bubble popped. I landed on top of the rubber man, our lips meeting for the first time.

"Mmm!" I attempted to pull away, however our lips were stuck together with gum, along with our bodies.

"Hmhmhm!" I could feel him smiling as I struggled in the sticky mess. Suddenly, Robin emerged from the kitchen and eyed us on the floor.

"Oh dear, are you stuck?" I wanted to yell at her for her mockery, but Luffy currently occupied my lips.

"Be patient. I'll get Swordsman-san to cut you both out." With that, she left, leaving us blushing deeply.