Fukaboshi- Against Laws

Sanji is an idiot!

After our attempts to hide from the fishmen and the sons of the king, the one thing that was seen was an eruption of blood from the gleeful man's nose. Everyone raced to the blonde male, hearts never leaving his eyes. The fishmen glared at us in disgust as they threw venomous words at us.

The first of the three sons glanced at us in astonishment and confusion as my comrades begged for a blood donor, yet they scoffed at us.

"You're not getting a damn drop from anybody on this island. Why would we share our blood with disgusting creatures such as yourselves? Humans aren't worth a thing down here." As the Fishman named Hammond explains the reason why such a thing is not possible, I glanced toward the blue haired shark. My (e/c) lock with his as he kept his stern features, pretending to pay attention to the conversation. That's when I hear Usopp begging loudly.

"There's someone's life on the line! We'll do anything to repay you! Now is not the time to worry about pride!" Things turned sour quickly as Luffy defended his ground against Hammond and co. Without thinking, I raced to the blue haired prince and pressed my palms together.

"Please, Your Majesty! My friend is going to die! We have no choice if you don't help us!" His eyes widened as I brushed away my (h/l) (h/c) hair away from my worried face. His brothers scowled behind him, however his face softened slightly. He bent over my smaller form, his warm breath tickling my ear.

"There is a place in town that can help you. Take this map and tell them Prince Fukaboshi sent you." Fukaboshi straightened himself up as he shooed me away. I left the scene undetected as I unraveled the map. Two places were circled on the map, one in blue and one in pink. Under the blue circle read a sentence.

'You are an interesting human to me and I really like you. Meet me here for a warm drink tomorrow morning if you'd wish to get to know each other. ❤️' I blushed at the note as I followed the trail to where I can help Sanji.

"That damn shark~"