50K HOLIDAY SPECIAL⁉️ Ace- Happy New Year

It's New Year's Eve; the loudest and craziest time of year. I almost didn't wanna go outside and celebrate it, however Ace practically begged for me to show my face at his fireworks show.

While the Straw Hat crew and the Whitebeard crew mingled and waited patiently (almost), Ace began screaming out.

"Alright guys! Before the show begins, it's time for me to show off some of my DJ skills!" He began mixing some pretty cool music, shocking everyone with how well the song mixed with almost little effort.

"He's probably just playing a recording." Marco mentions to Nami and I.

"I'm surprised Luffy's not up there by now." She stated, shaking her head at our captain, who was eating immense amounts of food. I'm curious as to how the cooks haven't passed out yet.

After a few songs played, Ace pushed the rolling cart into a nearby storage room, rushing to get the fireworks straightened. The cool night breeze wafted through the air, my (h/l) (h/c) hair flowing gently around me.

"Hey (Y/n)! I need you to pay attention! I'm about to start." My (e/c) orbs darted to him in wonder. The other pirates took notice of Ace's mention of only me. Soon enough, Ace coated his palms in flames, signaling the start of his show.

"Three!"

Everyone began counting down as Ace flicked his flames on every one of the fireworks.

"Two!"

The fireworks crackled as they began their ascend into the dark sky.

"One!"

All eyes were at the sky, however Ace's eyes never left mine as he smiled wide. I sent him a confident smile back, praying we didn't have to run for our lives.

"HAPPY NEW YE- EEEEHHHH?!"

Quickly looking to what caused the disturbance in our celebration, in the sky the fireworks lit up the night sky, however...

I LOVE YOU, (Y/N)!

Everyone stared at Ace and me as Ace's face flushed a tinted pink, his smile never leaving his face. I felt my heart jump as he reached his hand out.

"I love you, (Y/n). Ever since we met, you were a star in my eyes and made my heart flutter like the fireworks I worked so hard on. What do you say?" Embarrassed by the audience, my heart began beating fast. My lips became dry and I struggled choosing my words.

"I-I love you too. Happy Birthday."