13K Special⁉️ Sanji- Calling For You

Vergo had finally defeated me.

The man I've come to know since childhood was gone; replaced by a cold hearted soldier. My body laid on the ground, my lungs burning to stay alive besides the marine soldiers around me.

'I can't cry for help. This is the end for me I'd nothing's done!' My thoughts wandered to the Straw Hat crew, specifically the man I've come to terms that I've fallen for.

'Please stop! Vergo! It's me! (Y/n)!' I shielded my face with my (h/l) (h/c) hair for him not to see my weakness spilling from my eyes.

'Help me, Sanji!' My thoughts screamed, hoping he could hear me somehow. Right when I thought I was a dead woman, I heard a voice.

"A lady is..." Vergo turned around, demanding who spoke to reveal their identity before getting a quick but harsh fiery kick to the jaw.

"... Calling for me!" My ex childhood friend was launched to the opposite wall, crashing halfway through it.

"I-Is it..." I finally managed to speak. The surrounding Marines spoke of his name, curious as to why pirates were in this place. Sanji places a cigarette between his lips, lighting it and taking a drag.

"I heard the sound of a woman's tears falling." Vergo began dusting himself off as I gazed in awe at this somehow psychic man.

"What are you playing at, pirate?" Vergo spat.

"Beating proper table manners into the damn bastards who hurt ladies is my style."

"I don't have time to worry about your style." The fight began with Vergo sending a kick to Sanji, blocking it with his own leg. A series of kicks were followed. The marines fled the scene, leaving me alone with Sanji and Vergo.

"Sanji..." My eyes couldn't leave their display. A part of me couldn't help but worry for Vergo as much as I want Sanji to win, however he wouldn't care how I feel. Not anymore.

"Longe... Strike!" The blonde cried, sending my ex friend to the wall once again.

"Black Leg from the Straw Hat Pirates if fighting that damn fake Vergo!" My heart stopped for a split second. The sudden news of the Vergo I see in front of me caused confusion to arise.

"What are you doing?! Get out of here! They're trying to shut us in here and fill this area with gas too!" Right at his word, the giant iron doors slowly crept open, smog beginning to leak through the gap.

"See?" At the sight, the men ran with their tails between their legs.

"Wait! Help me!" I reached out to them, however they all left me behind. Typical bastards. The Vergo impostor straightened up from his fall unharmed.

"I see. He's like a mass of iron, or something along those lines. I have to hurry so I can save (Y/n)."

"Don't get in my way. This is an internal affair."

"My captain hates people like you more than anyone." My (e/c) orbs had a hard time keeping up with the speed of the two men, watching their brawl.

"Sanji! The gate's closing! We have to get out of here! The poison gas is right behind you! Hurry!" I cried with all my night before collapsing again, lungs heaving for sweet oxygen. Sanji briefly glanced my direction before Vergo disappeared. His eyes gazed at the smog for a brief second before running my direction.

"This is not good!" Sanji lifted me into his arms, however the door was now closed. Sanji looked around before he spotted an air duct, dashing through it and shutting it before the gas polluted the air.

"Hey! Are you okay, Cutie-san?!" Sanji cries as he cradled me and nuzzled my cheek with his own. My face heated up at the contact. The Marine men praised Sanji with joy in their hearts, the man turning to them with a grim expression etched onto his features.

"Shut up, you shitheads! Listen! I only accept accolades from girls!" The blonde shouted before limping, clutching me tightly to prevent my fall.

"Hey, Black Foot! Did you get hurt?" A man asked.

"Shut up! I only accept concern from girls!" Sanji yelled angrily.

"Sanji! Did you get hurt?" I asked, coughing.

"Only because I fell for you, (Y/n)-san!" Hearts filled Sanji's eyes as he danced excitedly.

"(Y/n)-san!!! I love you!!!"