Kyros- Remember Me?

Dressrosa is saved!

I managed to escape the dread of the chaos that our former king Donquixote Doflamingo brought upon us. The whole town gathered around our saviors, thanking them and partying through the night.

I was already halfway through my fifth bottle of liquor when I looked over at Zoro, than at the man in the distance behind him.

It was him...

I slowly rose to my feet, my (e/c) orbs never leaving the black haired male as he glanced my way, wide eyed. I felt my heart tighten as the man motioned for me to follow him.

~~~

The familiar male led me to an open field full of golden flowers, a large and rather oddly shaped tree growing with flowers in its branches.

"(Y/n)..." The man gazed at me with his dark eyes, my heart bursting with happiness as I raced into his arms, his warm embrace hugging my smaller form firmly.

"Kyros...! I-I can't believe I forgot about you!" Tears blinded my vision as Kyros held my (h/l) (h/c) hair between his fingertips, the other hand wiping away my fleeing tears.

"Don't cry. You and my daughter are safe. That's all that matters to me. King Riku has his throne back and will fix the damage all the fighting caused." I looked up at my childhood friend with a stern .

"There's something I never got to tell you." The black haired male's gaze landed on me.

"What is it, (Y/n)?" My heart raced as I felt my cheeks heat up.

"I-I'm in love with you, Kyros." The man didn't utter a word. He instead stole my lips, smiling into my lips as I kissed him intensely. Our lips parted after a few seconds, smiles decorating our faces.

"Looks like Rebecca's going to have a new mom."

"That's good. That'll give me plenty of time for me to ask about your leg."