Law- For My Dear •Part 1•

Law was always so cold toward me. Many nights ago I had asked him why he treated me differently from everyone he talks to, avoiding my presence until I finally got fed up with him. I ended up leaving his ship before anyone else, thus causing an even bigger issue.

I have been captured by the infamous Doflamingo.

He had met Law on the iron bridge with me in tow, binded by chains around my torso. The pair fought it out, leaving me to struggle on my own as the ground crumbled underneath me, causing my descend toward the sea.

"Gah! Help me, Law!"

"Room!" Right before I fell into the deep sea, my immobile body was swapped with that of a pebble. My (e/c) eyes opened to see myself in Law's arms. He glared at me angrily.

"You shouldn't have left."

"You should've apologized." He huffed at my response as he ran as fast as he could from the strings of Doflamingo.

"What's the matter, Law? I thought you wanted to kill me!" Law threw me skyward, ducking away from a barrage of strings that sliced through the bridge cleanly. I briefly used my Sky Walk ability to momentarily stay airborne before dropping back down to Law's side.

"Room! Tact!" He launched debris at the blonde, however he simply sliced it in half before it could hurt him. Law jumped up with me in his arm, swinging his sword behind him.

"I-I'm sorry, (Y/n)!" I felt my heart jump at those words as Law was launched toward me, colliding with my binded body and crashing on the bridge and almost crushing my ribs. He propped himself up on his elbow, blood seeping from his head.

"I should've explained myself before. I avoided you because I didn't know how to talk to the girl I fell for. Literally." I muttered a 'heh', remembering his embarrassing first impression as he literally did fall for me.

"You can't get away from me, brats!" Doflamingo charged at us from the sky as Law prepared a Room, however his power too weak to do so.

"I love you, (Y/n)..." Law huffed as he finally kept his ability stable, swapping a steel pillar with the blonde. He lunged at the villain, but was halted by his threads once again. The raven haired man was kicked away, stumbling backwards as his Devil Fruit power has finally given up.

"Law!" I cried, my (h/l) (h/c) hair swiping my face.

"Bullet String." Law was shot several times, sending him to the ground once again.

"Room! Room!" He exclaimed.

"No! Law! Break me out of this! Let me help-"

"Run, (Y/n)! Run and don't look back!" I stood on my feet, huffing as Doflamingo approached the helpless man.

"What are you going to do now, Law? Dressrosa is right there." Suddenly, Doflamingo's transponder snail rang. In that brief moment he discovered our alliance plan. I couldn't hear his last words, however his hand raised, ready to deal the final blow on Law.

"NO!"