20K Special⁉️ Finale⁉️ Luffy, Kidd and Sanji- Banned •Part S͎•

Hurrying to the cove, I ran as fast as I could, following a woman with green hair. My thoughts wandered to the girl I loved more than anything in the great blue sea.

(Y/n)-chan...!

Once we arrived, I spotted my captain with Eustass Kidd. Luffy paced back and forth as he was being observed by a girl with navy blue hair styled in twin tails. Kidd say leaning against a rock as a girl with blonde hair lectured him.

"That was what I was informed to how to bring our sisters ba-"

"Alright, alright! Damn! I get it!" Kidd spat disrespectfully.

"We're all here. We must hurry." The green haired girl raced to the other two girls as they beckoned all of us closer.

"Who's gonna be the Portal?" The blonde asked.

"I'll do it. For them." The navy blue haired one muttered.

"You boys got the game plan down?" The green haired girl asked. I nodded my head as I placed a half burnt cigarette between my lips, lighting it with my lighter.

"Go!" The blonde began to fade away into nothingness until a blue portal opened, revealing (Y/n), Yumiko and Sashiko hugging each other warmly. The other two women reached in as the three of us grabbed their legs before they got sucked in.

"W-Wait a minute!" The next thing I knew, I fell right on my ass, almost hitting my head on the ground. Groaning, I spat out my cigarette butt right before a pair of warm arms wrapped around my neck.

"S-Sanji! Sanji!" I heard a cry, sitting up to see my precious (Y/n)-chan crying on my chest. My hand squeezed her slightly closer to me as I glanced about. Kidd and Luffy were also tackled by Yumiko and Sashiko but the other three women were gone, only three colored gemstones remain.

"Where are the other girls?" I questioned.

"They... don't exist as people anymore. I made them into jewels. That was the only way to preserve them." (Y/n)-chan mumbled, squeezing me tighter. I tenderly kissed her forehead as the trio of women never left our sides.

(Y/n) never used her Devil Fruit power again, giving the other two existences new identities. The two of us lived our happy lives adventuring on the great blue sea, searching for our dreams.