Law- Stolen Heart

That bastard!

The captain of the Heart Pirates had stolen my heart from my body. Now I had finally found Trafalgar Law after hours of searching. The cold brisked against my skin, however I ignored it. My primary focus was to get my vital organ back and leave Punk Hazard.

The surgeon of death stood in front of me, my heart in his hand and a smirk on his features.

"Give me my heart back!" My voice barked venomously.

"Not yet, pretty one. I wanted to test something." You knew that Law had a crush on you, however you kept your distance from him.

Back in your homeland, you were the most beautiful girl in town, with your shiny (h/l) (h/c) hair and glistening (e/c) eyes. You were used to the use of flattery to address you, and you took it vulgarly.

"What the hell do you want?" I felt my muscles stiffen at what Law had done next.

Law had kissed your heart.

There would be heat traveling to my cheeks, however I lacked my source of blood, so instead my heart quickened in pace. Law felt my beating heart in his palm, smiling oddly sweet, unlike his usual sly smirking.

"I knew you felt the same way..." The surgeon approached me, my body instinctively taking a step back. He placed my heart in the hole in my chest, my cheeks immediately burning my face.

"I'll say it as many times as it takes- I love you, (Y/n)." Law's hand graced my cheek as he leaned close, kissing me gently and lovingly. I found myself giving into him, kissing him back right before he pulled away. I glared at the captain.

"Give me my kiss back."