Usopp- Guess Who

Usopp and I relaxed in the crow's nest, it being my turn to keep watch for the night, however Usopp didn't want to leave me all alone all night. We chatted for half the night, trying to keep our common laughter under a certain volume level.

"Wait, wait!" Usopp turned his body away from me, preparing to imitate another crew member. He turned back around with two small pillows in his shirt, holding it open for me to see.

"I'm inside Nami-swan's body! This is the best day of my life!" I attempted to shush him as to not wake up the others, however laughing just as hard as the raven haired male.

"Hang on, I got another one!" He put his outstretched hands above his head and attempted an adorable face.

"Chopper!" I couldn't contain my laughs any longer as Usopp had to cover my mouth with his hand, my tears streaming from my (e/c) eyes onto his hand.

"Shh. Hehe." I calmed myself down, playing with my (h/l) (h/c) hair in eagerness of the next one.

"H-Hey, (Y/n)?" I glanced at the now nervous male, a tint of pink dusting his cheeks as he avoided my eye contact.

"Huh? Usopp?"

"The next one is special, and I want you to take it seriously." Confused, I nodded slowly. Usopp took my hands in his, attempting to gaze into my (e/c) orbs, yet I saw him looking between my eyes.

Left. Right. Left. Right.

His face reddened.

"(Y-Y/n)- senpai, we've known each other for a while now, and I've been...uh... h-having these strong feelings for you. My heart... it beats a lot when I see you. Every time I do see you, I wanna hug you, k-kiss you, a-and tell you 'I-I l-love you...'" My face threatened a harsh blush as his grip on my hands tightened slightly.

"I-Is that Bartolomeo? Sanji? Could it be-" Usopp suddenly pressed his lips onto my own, snatching a kiss for a brief moment before pulling away, both of our faces as red as the sunset.

"No. T-That was m-me."