Ace- My Nephew •Part 1•

Whitebeard is my father.

He had taken me in as a part of his family. He told me I would have a lot of siblings to befriend as long as I take his outstretched hand.

So I did.

I laid on my fairly new hammock, my closest sibling, Marco, sleeping in the one above me, snoring loudly. That snoring reminded me of my home many years ago in the North Blue. I lived with the Vinsmoke family.

My name: Vinsmoke (Y/n).

Born in the North Blue with my nephew Sanji, my memories with him flooding in my mind.

'(Y/n)! Are you hungry? C'mon! I'll make you something to eat!'

I missed the little shit.

Feeling a sharp pain in my chest, I brushed my fingers through my (h/l) (h/c) hair, standing up to go to the kitchen.

Once I opened the door to the kitchen, the overwhelming smell of roasted fruits and vegetables filled the air, my tears descending its flood down my cheeks as the pirate cooking turned around.

It's only Ace...

His eyes widened and placed everything down, rushing to my side and hugging me warmly.

"(Y/n)? What's wrong? Why are you crying?" I glanced up at my crewmate, Ace's dark orbs meeting my glistening (e/c) ones.

"T-That smell... You remind me so much of my nephew... I wish I knew how he was doing..." Ace places his hands on my cheeks, using his Devil Fruit powers to dry my tears away.

"What's his name?"

"Sanji."

"Wait, really? You're his aunt? He's part of my little brother Luffy's crew. I can take you to visit him if you want." My head shot up at the handsome man in front of me, amazed that my little nephew is on a famous crew.

"Really?! Would you-?!" Fire Fist quickly smashed his lips onto mine in a brief and heated kiss. Pulling away with a heavy blush, my eyes widened.

"I had to quiet you down, or you'll wake up the whole ship."

"I love you too, you ass."