Stealth ⭐️ Steve.

Start from the beginning

'It's sweet, they look at you like you're their world and I adore it...I wish kids would look at me that way...'

'They do look at you that way...the kids at shield...'

'You know that's not what I mean...' you chuckle as you pull him towards you a little bit.

'You are one hell of an agent...I mean...you are a badass...' he replies and you smile at him.

'Natasha is not going to let this go if we tell her...'

'If we tell her...'

'You don't wanna tell her we've been dating for a year?'

'No...' he says a bit stern.

'My my Rogers...if you don't want to tell her it's fine...' you stop walking and he turns to you.

'Thank you....god I can't hear her calling other names than you of people to go out with...'

'I know you don't want to but...if we would tell her you wouldn't have to listen to it anymooooooore...' you bash your eyelashes and he playfully rolls his eyes at you.

'If they find out we are together they will come after you...'

'They already are Rogers, I am a SHIELD agent...' you stand on the tip of your toes to give him a kiss on the cheek.

He turns his head and plants his lips on you, right in the galaxy hallway they created, it's very special.

You smile as you stand back, the lights suddenly seem to brighten.

They glow to a point where you have to cover your eyes.

'Steve what's happening?' You ask but you're alone.

You raise your hand to cover your eyes again and the light goes away.

'Y/n?, are you there?' A female voice says and you slowly open your eyes.

'Ah there you are, she's awake, you can tell Mister Rogers and Miss Romanoff...but they need to be careful with her...'

'Will do Doctor Prescott...'

'Where am I?'

'You're very lucky Mister Rogers brought you in here in time, just a few minutes later and you would've been too far gone...'

You push yourself into a sitting position and both Nat and Steve walk in.

'Thank god you're okay...' Steve says as he takes your hand in his.

'We thought we lost you...'

'How long was I out?'

'About 25 hours...'

'That long huh?' You reply with a small smile.

'Don't you ever do that again or I will kill you myself..' Natasha sits down on the chair and Steve on the bed.

'How are you doing today y/n?'

'I have some pain but not that much...'