"We're leaving,'' My Dad replied in the same tone. He looked at Irvin and Zale, the two immediately marched over towards us.

"Now.''

''I don't think so.'' Mr. Forrest spat narrowing his eyes. Mum's eyes flashed in anger. She hated when people didn't show my father respect. He's a famous Mer warrior, he had a pretty big reputation back home in the water and it really got to my mother when people spoke down to my Dad.

''Do not talk to him like that.'' She hissed, Dad stroked her arm to calm her down. Mum glanced at him before glaring coldy at Cameron's Dad.

''I don't respond to you Alastair, this is my family and I am in charge of them not you.'' My Dad said firmly in his warrior voice. We all turned to leave when Mr. Forrest's voice stopped us in our tracks.

''We know what you are.'' He said, we turned back as my Dad burst into laughter. Well that's entertaining.

''I really doubt that.'' He smirked at Mr. Forrest. I looked back at Marissa and saw somebody had already started chest compressions on her. She gasped and sat up and imeadiately started glaring at me. I looked back at my family and noticed they were all in their training gear. 

''Irvin, Zale, ire capio Assyria et adepto sua apparatus sursum. [Irvin, Zale, go take Assyria and get her geared up]" Dad ordered. Zale nodded and the three of us left the gym. They rushed me into the girls bathroom with a duffel bag that I didn't see them carrying before. They took out me gear. 

''Get ready.'' I went into a stall and changed quickly. When I came out they had their gear on too. Forearm guards and metal thigh guards. The reason that we dress in such ancient gear is that the mer are really dedicated to our ancestors. It gets really irritating after the first time. Zale had an extra metal shoulder guard on just like the rest of my brothers. Irvin handed out the weapons.

I tucked my silver and white guns just below my waist and slotted the dagger into the case on my belt. Irvin tightened up my forearm guards before handing me my long, silver swords. I held them by my side. The bell rang signaling the end of the school day to the rest of the students, we waited a few minutes to make sure all of the students had left. If we ended up fighting we wouldn't want the mortals to see it. I looked up at Zale.

''Ready?'' I asked, he nodded with a smirk.

''Always.'' I sighed, I was worried about Cameron. I was scared that he'd get hurt during the fight.

''Let's go.'' Irvin said walking out the door. I followed them both and they entered the gym first. I looked around and saw my brothers, Mum and Dad all standing in a line, Dad was glaring angrily at Mr. Forrest. I noticed the girls had left, probably waiting in the car. I took a deep breath and walked in slowly I through them and straight to the alpha.The wolves looked at me, eyeing my swords that swung with each step I took. I stood up straight and looked Mr. Forrest right in the eye.

''We will leave with or without your permission, we will fight you if we have to.'' I said to him. He blinked.

''How dare you speak to me like that!'' He roared. I smirked, he had no idea how trained we were in fighting. Even Chloe, a mortal could have the alpha wolf on his back within seconds.

''Pater possum egomet intimo eos quod nos novi qualis ipsi sunt? [Dad can I tell them that we know what they are?]" I asked Dad in Latin. He hesitaited for a moment before nodding.

''Quippini mea deliciolum. [Of course my darling.]" He replied making me smile. Turning back to the alpha seething at me I couldn't help but smirk.

''You could be the fricken Pope and I would talk to you how I like.'' I spat at him. He growled along with most of the wolves. I glared at him.

''Do not talk to me like that Alastair.'' I said firmly. He flinched.

''How do you know my name?'' He barked. I shrugged.

''We make it our job to know every single detail about you all Alastair.'' I hissed his name as a smirk crept onto my lips. The wolves looked around in confusion, I almost pittied them having an alpha like him.

''What are you? Answer me, I refuse to be spoken to in this manor.'' He bellowed at me. I narrowed my eyes at him. Who the hell did he think he is? Sure I might be his son's mate but that doesn't give him the right to speak to me like that, to speak to anyone like that.

''I do not respond to you. You are not my alpha!'' I bellowed back and Mr. Forrest or Alastair froze solid. The wolves stared at my family and I in shock. It's not every day a family stroll into town knowing the town's dirty little secret.

''What did you just call me?'' He whispered. I smiled smugly.

"You heard me alpha.'' Alastair flinched away from my tone

''How?'' He asked. 

''How what? How did I know? How did I know that you Alpha Alastair Forrest are the current leader or the Blood Moon Pack and currently operate this territory? How did I know that your mate died in a rogue attack the very night your son was born? How did I know that I am Cameron's mate? I googled it.'' I said with a shrug. The alpha visibly paled. I turned on my heel and walked out the gym with my family following behind. I caught Cameron's eye just before I left and gave him a sad smile.

We split up into two cars and sped off, we weren't leaving forever, just for a few days then we would come back. Mum said she liked this place and that she wanted to stay. We drove back to the house and walked straight down the steep cliff to the beach. We were going to stay in an underwater cavern in the ocean, not the cave that I found. This was a huge cave filled with water. We all dove in and swam slowly to the cavern.

The girls can breath underwater but they aren't as strong swimmers as we are. What happens is that a mer's kiss can grant the person the power to breath underwater. Pretty cool right? It also keeps a constant body heat when under the water so that the mortals don't freeze in the water. They can only last days at a time before returning to land where mortals originate. Just like the opposite for mer. We arrived in a half hour and I swam over to a bed of sand before my Mum came over.

''Get some sleep honey you'll see him soon.'' She smiled stroking my white blonde hair away from my face. I nodded and closed my eyes before drifting off to sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Please vote/fan/comment

_ayzie_