Chapter 21

New Years Eve,

Today is our anniversary of when we met. The night that changes both our lives forever. When I found him outside my house and tried to help him. Ever since that night, we both knew we would see each other again. Life is funny in that way.

He told me once that he wondered who was I. And that he wanted to see me again. The next day, I saw him walking and that is when I knew. This was no coincidence and that it was faith.

My dream from the night before felt so real. I dreamed that he kissed me that night. But then he suddenly disappeared in the night just like he did in reality. He was on my mind that whole night and I was on his.

We always knew there was something strong between us. But we just didn't know how to express it. I fell for him ever since that day in our room. When he played that song for me, and he says that he felt something too that moment.

I remember everything exactly and how difficult it was for me. When in reality he was the one suffering. He couldn't explain or express his feelings for me. Tyler mentioned how bad he felt when I ran out of his house. He says he wanted to run after me and just kiss me.

When I worked at the club, he said he hated it so much. Because of the men that went there. He was afraid that I would fall for one of them. I never noticed that he was jealous. But now everything makes sense, he went every night because of that reason.

The night of the first time I ever told him I love him. He felt that he pressured me but in reality, he didn't. I was and is still in love with him. He is the first guy I have ever said, "I love you" too. And he will be the only one.

We have come so far and I'm so glad we are back together. Our love is so dramatic and insane. Tyler and I, happen to be so hard-headed and that is what makes it so fun. We are so alike and the best part is we love each other so much.

He can't live without me and neither can I. We proved it to each other so many times. For that, we are getting married after so long it's finally happening.

"Tell me you love me," I tell him and he looks down at me with a smile.

"Tell me the truth," he says and I wonder what he's talking about?

"The truth?," And then I realize what he's talking about.

"Tell me who," He wants to know who do I want to see live.

Dustin Lynch or Brett Eldredge?

Hmmm...