Chapter 6

Three weeks later,

Today is Cecil's big day, her wedding. Zack is in my living room waiting for me. I'm supposed to be ready but I can't find myself to move. I never imagined that Tyler and I wouldn't be together on this day.

"Are you almost ready?." We are going to be late if I don't hurry up. He really got all dressed up just for me. I think he has been outside my room's door. Well, here goes nothing.

"I'm ready Zack," I tell him and he walks out the door. I'm so glad his car has ac. Tyler's truck didn't, so we always had the windows down.

He's being so quiet and I wonder why?.

"Are you nervous Zachary?." The place happened to be close to my house. Jasmine looks beautiful, she is wearing a blue long dress and black heels.

"Why didn't you wear a dress?" He asks. Well, his comeback was funny.

"Hurry up, you two they are about sign," Jasmine says pulling us inside. The moment we step in, everyone turns to look at us. Cecil is already signing, her dress happens to be red than white. When the judge finally declares them husband and wife. I run behind to give her a huge hug.

"Thank you, both of you for being here," she says giving both of us a hug. We walk to an empty table and watch as they dance. I really want to drink tonight but I'm not sure.

"Do you want to dance?," he asks and I find myself saying "Yes." They are playing Cecil's favorite song by her idol: Tanto from Pablo Alboran. I didn't even know anyone could dance to this song.

Zack is so much taller than Tyler. I can barely reach his shoulders but somehow it's perfect. This is our second dance, our first was back in San Antonio. We danced to ironically the most boring son ever, it was an instrumental.

"You really know how to dance." He has been spinning me and moving me without tripping. Zack is full of surprises and surprisingly good ones. I think I can fall in love with him after all.

The song has finished, and I was barely starting to move with him. I can't stop thinking of that Sam Smith song: Dancing with a stranger it fits me perfectly. Tyler hurt it me and now I'm dancing with a stranger. Well, Zack but he is kind of like a stranger.

Zack was cruel, wild and a liar. He has changed so much since that night. The night I found out about Tyler's dad and how he messed with Tyler.

"I always imagined Tyler as your date. But I'm glad Zack is with you," She is worried about me and it's so obvious. I could never fool her and that's what I hate. Whenever I'm hiding something or something is going on, she always knows.

"Yeah, me and you both. You look beautiful and don't worry about me. I want to see you dance, sing, and drink a lot," I tell her when Jasmine appears behind us already drunk.

"Let's party," Jasmine yells and everyone begins to dance. This night is going quite well. I honestly thought it was not going to be fun at all. The whole night he has been on my mind, but somehow I'm still enjoying it.

Zack really has some nice moves. He has danced with almost everyone here including Cecil's grandma. Jasmine and I have been dancing too, the whole night.

I'm so happy for Cecil, she is living the dream...