Chapter 20

Jasmine and Cecil have been texting me all night. They want to know everything tomorrow. Tyler and I just had sex after so long without being together. And I don't think we have ever had it like this.

This time it was different, there was so much passion. His body felt so different but it still was so familiar. We kissed so slow but with so much electricity. Our bodies burned and it actually felt like we were on fire.

We have something so strong for each other. I don't think I will ever feel like this with anyone else. He's the only one that can drive me insane like this.

"I missed you," he whispers with a kiss on my head. I look up at him and smile. I'm not a perfect person, there are many things I wish I hadn't done. He suffered so much and I never did try to comprehend him.

"I never dreamed that I would ever meet someone like you. The way I feel about you is so unique. Everything that we been through is just so crazy. I'm crazy in love with you." With a kiss on his chest, I fall asleep in his arms.

The next day, I wake up to him holding me. His arms are covering me all and I finally feel home. I belong with him and this how I want to be forever.

"Good morning," he says with his eyes still close. I give him a quick kiss and get up from the bed. When grabs my phone before I can.

"What are you doing?," I ask but he doesn't answer me. When our song begins to play slowly. Tyler always loved this song and it does fit us after all. He did take me the long way around until I got to really know him. And it took a long way for us to end up together again.

"We better dance this song on our wedding day," I tell him and he stays quiet. My big mouth just ruined this whole moment, by the looks of it. When he gets up from the bed and walks over to me naked:

"Would you marry me then?" He asks and I look up distracted from his naked body. His eyes burn into mine waiting for me to answer his request:

"Yes."