Chapter 14

We have been here thirty-minutes and all I have done is drink. Rihanna has changed dancing partners at every second and Ren has disappeared. If only I had the confidence to go dance with her.

Roger! Woah I need to stop with the drinking. I'm imaging Roger walking towards me. He can't and it's not him, this is all alcohol.

"Logan," Roger! it is him. I can't believe it's actually him and here at this club. Without- noticing I find myself repeating his name. He probably thinks I have gone crazy or something.

"What are you doing here?" he yells through the music. I stand up from my stool and whisper in his ear," long story." He smiles and pulls a woman towards us.

"This is Anna, my fiance." Anna is really beautiful and she looks like a nice girl. I love the way she is smiling at him so big. I'm so happy for him. He really upgraded, this girl is blonde with blue eyes. She is wearing black work pants with a nice blue button shirt. He needed a classy woman just like him.

"Hi, I'm Logan it's a pleasure," I tell her and she gives me a hug. The three of us walk up to the bar and sit there for a second. When they leave all of sudden and leave me alone again.

A few minutes later, Roger appears and tells me to walk with him. We walk outside and together we walk next door. Where an ice cream shop happens to be.

"So...tell me that long story," he says taking off his blue suit jacket to sit down. This feels like old times, I feel like I'm back in Tennesse. We used to this every Thursday, and we had such a nice time.

"Well, let me order my ice cream first," I tell him walking over to the counter. The girl takes both of our orders and gives us our ice cream quick. We both for once got the same, cookies and cream.

Roger and I, had a whole debate over ice cream flavors once. I won of course but he managed to change my mind. "Tell me, what are you doing here?" he says one more time.

"My friend moved here and she brought me with her. I'm only staying for a short time. And if you are wondering about Tyler, we are history ever since Tennesse," I tell him and lays back on the chair.

"Wow, Let me guess...you are running away from him?," Roger says and I nod. If he only knew, I'm running away from his cousin and him. I wonder if they spoke to each other after I left.

"He's one of my reasons, but what about you," he is not going to let me change the subject. Roger is super smart and he already knows I'm hiding something.

" Short story. We talked you know after you left. He really regrets everything. I never liked him but after the way, he spoke about you. My whole perspective changed about your relationship and him. He told me so many stories that you lived together. His tears and that smile he had that night. I really wish you both had fixed all your problems," With that- tears began rolling down from my eyes. Tyler did love me but he hated me more. I did love him and something inside me still does.

"Well, what he told me was quite different. I have to say to know this is shocking. You know how much I tried but he just didn't care." Roger knows better than anyone of everything that happened. He was there for me every single time, I cried.

"I'm sorry Logan, I shouldn't have told you," he says standing up from his chair. I stand up and he apologizes again, with a hug this time.

We are walking back to the club. When Rihanna is probably not even there anymore. My mind is blank right, and I don't remember anything. How am I going to get to the apartment without any address?

"Hey, where were you bitch," she says barely being able to walk or speak. This is so embarrassing, Roger must think the worst of me. He probably is thinking I'm just like her or something by his face.

"Rihanna, we need to leave now," I tell her while Roger helps me carry her. We are walking to his car since he has requested to take us home. I only hope Rihanna remembers the address right now.

I'm so lost with everything that I just found out. Tyler was miserable the day I left. And I cried so much thinking he didn't even care at all. My heart still shatters every single time he comes up in my mind. I think I still do love him. The question is Zack, what do I really feel for him?

               Can you love two people at the same time?