Chapter 2

"Ready, reservations are at 8," he says knocking slowly. I open the door to find him with a rose. This what I love about them, they know all the tricks.

"Thank you. You look quite different." I've never seen Zack dressed like this. He has a tux on and his hair perfectly up. I can't believe he really is doing all this. When we get to the car, I ask him about millionth times, where are we going?."

"You will see," He says turning on the radio. And great The weekend is on: Call Out My Name is playing.

"We found each other

I helped you out of a broken place

You gave me comfort

But falling for you was my mistake."

The lyrics to the song hit my chest like bullets. I want to call out his name but I will find myself crying. I wonder what he is doing right now or what he is thinking.

Tyler P.O.V

My job is not important to me anymore ever since he left. I know it barely has been one day, but somehow it feels like it has been a year. This place is lonely and now is more. I want to punch Roger every time I see him, but then I remind myself it was my fault.

I wonder what he is doing right now. I wonder if he is locked inside his room or with his friends. Cecil will probably help him feel better. She is all he needs and I took that from him.

Logan P.O.V

We have finally arrived at the reservation and it happens to be: The River Walk. There is a table close to the water with two red candles in the middle. I have no idea what to say or do, he just pulled the chair for me.

"What do you think," He says but I'm still speechless. This is all amazing, and for him to have permission to do all this more.

"This is great. Aren't you going to ask me, what happened?," I tell him but he stays quiet.

" I already know. He hurt you and that's all I need to know." A man interrupts me before I can respond to him. The man hands us empty plates and a bottle of wine.

"Are you going to proposed to me or what," I laugh from how red his face goes. He laughs and pretends to be looking for a ring. They bring us appetizers and pepperoni pizza for both. We talk for hours as we enjoy the night. When we notice midnight has come and it's time to go back.

He walks me to my room and I stop him before he leaves. "Stay with me," I tell him and his eyes go wide. This is wrong but I don't want to be alone tonight.

"Buenas noches," he says turning to his side of the bed. I had not thought about Tyler until now. Somehow I find myself thinking he is probably thinking about me right now. Having Zack next to me feels familiar.